1:16 Bulldog

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
What a good looking tank. I think the pershing is the only U.S. tank that looks cooler than the bull dog, they both just have great shapes(but I must admit I am biased towards the Pershing, my grandfather was a commander of one in germany on peacekeeping missions in the 50's)

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
That's pretty cool. If you can get him to write up about his experiences, we'll post it under Veteran's Views on the front page.

Henglong used their Pershing lower hull to build their Bulldog, just changed the # of roadwheels, which is why it's so out of proportion.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
That's pretty cool. If you can get him to write up about his experiences, we'll post it under Veteran's Views on the front page.

Henglong used their Pershing lower hull to build their Bulldog, just changed the # of roadwheels, which is why it's so out of proportion.

He doesn't have much time left(terminal cancer) but he's a fighter and he's made it longer than we thought(we didn't think he'd make it to christmas of '09) so I'll just talk to him when I go to baltimore(going there last week of july to pick up my cousins 80's toy collections :D) and write down the jist of what he has to say. I've talked to him about before though, and basically all he did was shit in his helmet when on the road, and chase girls when they stopped somewhere:rolleyes: I can get pics of the tank and him with it, so I can post them when I go there too.

BTW, this is completely of topic, but if I post up on here some of my plastic models, should they go in customs, or off topic?

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Hot damn that looks OUT-FRICKIN-STANDING!!!! WANT WANT WANT

Were the sights already on it? Any before pictures to compare to?

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Here's out of the box with metal treads.