1:18 Apollo Astronauts

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I found these at TRU today. They need a little work, but for $20 you get 2 Astronauts, a Moonbuggy and some smaller scale Rocket, Shuttle, and satelite.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
A tad limited, but not too bad for they are. Not like real astronauts have the best mobility in those get ups. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A tad limited, but not too bad for they are. Not like real astronauts have the best mobility in those get ups. :D

Pfft, the vintage 8mm cameras alone are worth the price of admission. 1:18 vintage stag films. :D

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I have a bunch of these sets, but the guys don't have such nice heads. I also didn't get that piece of rocky terrain in mine.

I have a mars rover thingy (in background of my F4 photo), the moon buggy (shown here and in my F4 pic) and a Satellite recovery set. Moon buggy and Rover sets were about $5each at TJ Maxx.

I actually just got the Satellite set on Wednesday at TJ Maxx for $3.50!! Unfortunately my only photo right now is of the thing you posted...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Does the satelite look like the one in my "ultimate battle pack" vehicle/playset entry at the Iowa Joe con? The accessories look like what I have (and have sent most to Jesse in case someone wants casts someday) - not sure the astronauts headsculpt looks as nice...

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I swapped the heads and painted the visors. The head sculpts were terrible and needed to be changed. The Moon Rover, is the best part of the set. But it did come with a satellite as well.