Happy 15th Anniversary! Officer Drive'ish Thing

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
118th.png

Hurray! It's 2024 (!!!) and this thing is still on :) (most of the time anyway)

Hard to believe we've mostly been here since 2009.. 2009! It's 2024! Where are my flying cars and jetpacks?! I still don't get back on here as much as I'd like, but I am always happy when I do and see some familiar names. I keep hope alive of a resurgence, but mostly that just seems to be the spambots trying to get through. But never say never!

Still no advertisers (except when they get through the spam filter), still no set or forced agenda about literally anything.. and costs about $175/year to keep the lights on. (There HAS been inflation going on here, thanks Biden!)

It is fully optional at this point, as it's not going to kill me, but I do like the idea of everyone having an equal part in keeping this crazy interweb experiment going on. If you'd like to help out, shoot me a private message for my Paypal (it hasn't changed since pre-forums for the record). Anyone who donates will get to be part of our "Officer Club" with a fancy pants private subforum.. some additional storage space.. and cool name coloring (and bragging rights obvy).

Thank you all who are still reading this for participating in our crazy online thing :)

Reactions: Sgt301

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
He’s always out front on all things collecting. Glad he sticks around to keep us in the know about what’s around the corner!

• Love
Reactions: NSA

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Thank you Videoviper and ThunderDan19! Princes among men you two!

I really appreciate it, I am happy to shoulder the load (giggity) but it is nice to spread it around as well :)

I need to find a better way to weed out the spam registrations, the downside of the way I have it now is the rare real person would likely be caught in the mass of spammers.. surely there are some real toy fans still out there? Maybe? lol