KV-1

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Looks very good. I personaly though would take the 4bo and add just a tiny bit of a light tan(radome tan is a perfect color) and paint the top of the bolts with it, which would add depth, and won't look out of place(unless you add alot of tan) as well as a dark brown wash(devlan mud from citadel or sepia wash from vallejo are both very good acyrylic washes). Or you could leave it because honestly looks just fine as it sits. How much of a difference in size would a 1/16 tank be compared to the sa,e tank in 1/18? Is it like the pte abrams VS bravo team abrams, or is it not noticable unless examined thoroughly?

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Those are not really current pics as there is much added to it and even inside it. Well, the ones in the snow with the troops and added boxes are current, but I need to find pics of what's inside. ;)

It has been drybrushed with a lighter shade of it's base color since and will one day be dusted with the airbrush. Remember, it's RC and weathers itself as it sits in the garage or runs thru the yard, so I tend to leave them a bit less weathered than a static shelf queen.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
A good airbrush dusting would do the trick too. I'd love to see the interior pics if/when you find them. Also, what color did you use for your russian green(been building 1/35 soviet vehicles,have a few different colors of 4bo but want more variation)

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I honestly can't remember, but I'm thinking it was Tamiya Nato Green. They don't have Russian colors. :(

If you have an airbrush, I just painted a t-34/85 in vallejo air medium green and it is a great color for soviet armor.;)