Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
this is a greedy request since I just got a vintage Thunder Machine. The steering wheel. I couldn't locate one on ebay. Wonder how many people aside from myself need one yet.
Also, would be super interested in a Toxo-Zombie head.

Not feeling well today Jesse. I will get those dios mailed to you tomorrow if all goes well. I'll PM tracking info when i do.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
ragingspoon did the T-Z helmet. Slap one on a Z-V head and Bob's your uncle.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
The website is up and running. Only accepts pp and still
more to put up but it's good to go. If anyone has used
any of my casts and have completed something I was wondering if I was able
to use it on my site homepage. Let me know. Here's the site plus it's in my sig line.
Tofujesse.com

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
The website is up and running. Only accepts pp and still
more to put up but it's good to go. If anyone has used
any of my casts and have completed something I was wondering if I was able
to use it on my site homepage. Let me know. Here's the site plus it's in my sig line.
Tofujesse.com

Cool - the site is up. A couple of those helmets are PRICEY! :p

this is a greedy request since I just got a vintage Thunder Machine. The steering wheel. I couldn't locate one on ebay. Wonder how many people aside from myself need one yet.

I have a thunder machine with the steering wheel. Actually I have a bunch of vintage vehicles all with their parts. I'd be happy to loan them for casting. I think I even have a hydrofoil search light lense.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I need the steering wheel to my otherwise minty Thundermachine! Well, that and some way to attach it, since somehow the attaching area/post was broken off, too. :(

So long as I got the wheel, I could probably craft something from styrene and paint to match closely. Also, the antenna. You don't happen to have that to cast, too, do ya? ;)

(BTW, I got the CobraStickers.com set for it, I was just waiting to fix the wheel & antenna first. The vehicle itself has zero scrapes or stress marks, aside from the stickers peeling from heat.)

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I do not have one.

I need the steering wheel to my otherwise minty Thundermachine! Well, that and some way to attach it, since somehow the attaching area/post was broken off, too. :(

So long as I got the wheel, I could probably craft something from styrene and paint to match closely. Also, the antenna. You don't happen to have that to cast, too, do ya? ;)

(BTW, I got the CobraStickers.com set for it, I was just waiting to fix the wheel & antenna first. The vehicle itself has zero scrapes or stress marks, aside from the stickers peeling from heat.)

When I getback home(Just left for another 2 week spec ops tour) I'll put some parts together for vintage vehicles.
I have some of the other Bbi helmets Huey, Kiowa, Littlebird, MH60 if those are of any use?

I have Vintage; Killer whale, Thunder machine, Stinger, ASP, WHirlwind, Hydrofoil 1985, Rattler, Night Raven, Slugger, Desert Fox(modified no gun but have steering wheel and antennae), Wolf, STUN, Troubble Bubble, Tomahawk(good blades), AWE Striker, Mobat, Skystriker....maybe some other stuff.

Most of these are my vintage stuff from when I was a kid.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
When I getback home(Just left for another 2 week spec ops tour) I'll put some parts together for vintage vehicles.
I have some of the other Bbi helmets Huey, Kiowa, Littlebird, MH60 if those are of any use?

I have Vintage; Killer whale, Thunder machine, Stinger, ASP, WHirlwind, Hydrofoil 1985, Rattler, Night Raven, Slugger, Desert Fox(modified no gun but have steering wheel and antennae), Wolf, STUN, Troubble Bubble, Tomahawk(good blades), AWE Striker, Mobat, Skystriker....maybe some other stuff.

Most of these are my vintage stuff from when I was a kid.

As best as I recall the 58D, Defender/Little Bird and 60 pilots all used the same helmet. The only one that was unique was the Apache crew. Chopper Harris of course excluded.

If you've got a 21st Huey crew helmet by all means hell yes send that damn thing.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Jesse,
if you could do them, I'd appreciate the Resolute Beachhead webbing, Resolute Flint webbing, 25th/ROC Beachhead ammo vest (the open one, not the plate carrier-thing with the SMG mags on the chest), POC Ultimate Snake Eyes webbing (without the elastic straps) and ROC Viper Commando gunbelt.
I bet a lot of customizers would like these, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
SE's would be nice. I don't use the original Beachead vest I already have, so that's a vote against that one.

Since this thread gets the traffic I'll pose the question here.

ANY heads that look right on that damn giraffe-necked Night Adder toros? Other than Ren. Roadblock and the JP prototype heads, naturally.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Since this thread gets the traffic I'll pose the question here.

ANY heads that look right on that damn giraffe-necked Night Adder toros? Other than Ren. Roadblock and the JP prototype heads, naturally.
Most of what i have used have been custom casts, but alot of dremilling is still required to get the head to sit right. Nothing factory I have tried looks right, so pretty sure most heads will have to be dremmilled or neck shaft shortened. I think the dremmiling is easier.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Figured as much. Speaking of Dremeling, I've got a helmet to get to. Have to make this damn NA head useful.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No, I was gonna dremel a helmet for the NA head. Now that I think about it a helmet on a helmet is odd.

I could do it, if I had a head ready to go on the NA torso. I'm thinking the NA helmet hollowed out would be limited to the peanut head sculpts.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
very true KT, That was what I was wondering, if it could be hollowed enough to fit an average head, prob not.

Back to Jesse, hey bro, wanted to let you know on the store that the pictures for H8 and H10 are the same. also didnt notice the Alpine head on the site either.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Jesse,
if you could do them, I'd appreciate the Resolute Beachhead webbing, Resolute Flint webbing, 25th/ROC Beachhead ammo vest (the open one, not the plate carrier-thing with the SMG mags on the chest), POC Ultimate Snake Eyes webbing (without the elastic straps) and ROC Viper Commando gunbelt.

I have most or all of these in my bins if you need originals. I am happy to help!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Frogger1138- I have a bbi Apache helmet just haven't cast it yet but that's the only one I have. I've been wanting to get my hands on a fighter pilot helmet to do.

Ridgeback- I will see what I have and ill get that going next week once joecon is over.

Meddatron- Thanks I will fix it asap.

slaymaker- I will probably need most of them to do but lets wait till next week.

Can one of you guys who has the BBi Apache helmet donate one to Jesse for casting? We need that sucker mass produced.

Jesse,

I have most or all of these in my bins if you need originals. I am happy to help!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Frogger1138- I have a bbi Apache helmet just haven't cast it yet but that's the only one I have. I've been wanting to get my hands on a fighter pilot helmet to do.

That's the one I think most people want.

I have several of the fighter pilot helmets - I think the F18 and F16 ones were the same, although I have one of each if they're not.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Damn! Just blew out a pressure pot..scared the shit out of me. Good thing I have more than one.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Let me know if you still want these. And when. I know they would be pretty popular as they fit the 30th Trooper perfectly.

Last edited: