Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I wish we had someone here who could hit a dime from 10,000 klicks or whatever.

I can, with this bad boy that's totally a real gun and not some foam-dart-firing toy. Don't even question it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man... I sincerely hope I'm NOT with a bunch of you guys in the case of a zombie outbreak. I'd be your best bud until you needed bait. Fuckin' A.

Lol...I think most of us are just lazy and not getting parts means we can procrastinate even long :D

I can, with this bad boy that's totally a real gun and not some foam-dart-firing toy. Don't even question it.

*raises skeptical eyebrow*

So, I've been watching football all afternoon. What'd I miss?

Your life?...heh heh heh...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, I went to the store for my wife, put up the x-mas tree, played chess with my five-year-old, and THEN watched...

My woman put our tree up last wkend...we have to put it up high or it turns into a giant cat toy...

...football. DirecTV 702 NFL Game Mix, eight games at once. It's four hours of eyeball-melting sensory overload!

*snoring* ZZZZZZzzzzzz...

Huh, wha...what..*rubbing eyes* oh, uh, sorry, I musta dozed off

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Nah, I went to the store for my wife, put up the x-mas tree, played chess with my five-year-old, and THEN watched football. DirecTV 702 NFL Game Mix, eight games at once. It's four hours of eyeball-melting sensory overload!

Did you lose the chess match

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No sports at all...bunch a dudes in tight clothes...hugging and smacking each othersa$$es?...no thanks...I'll watch hot chicks on Pretty Little Liars and Whitney :D

And Glee?..no thanks to ANY singing or f*#@ing talent show...UGH!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Speaking of jinx, I have a red and white one I want to sell. Plus a sdcc hisstank. I'll be putting them in my B/S/T thread if anyone wants.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I tried that one year, put the branches on upside down. Tree was inverted. Didn't notice til the next day.

For about two years, my company was selling x-mas trees designed to be inverted. It was supposedly the "in" thing to do that year.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I talked with TJ last night. He's still working on a limited basis until he's 100% recovered. He said he was focusing on outstanding orders.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm here guys....not going anywhere. Just trying to catch up. Almost there, I'm only about to put in about 5ish hours a day and Dr appts twice a weeks.....sucks.
Obi your stuff is almost done....Hoping it wi go out sat.

If anyone wants my number or yahoo Im ID I'll be glad to give it to you.

Last edited: