Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

Wrongway

The Unwashed
Aug 8, 2012
Hey Rex....I really don't mind it being here but if you want to move it to its own thread it's cool.

I just want to let everyone know that has been waiting for thier stuff, I sincerely
Apologize and I'm just about their. I'll be posting a few statements later but for now I'm just trying get all this stuff gone.

A stand up caster. Anything new coming. Glad you are back.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'M BACK!

After being away for a period of time due to illness I am finally back. First and foremost I want to let everyone know all orders are caught up, I will be emailing everyone their tracking number directly. Any old orders that where lost or trades I did are done also.

I have improved the website, improved the inventory system which will enable me to get your orders to you more efficiently and in a timely manner. Everything on the site is cast and ready to go. Orders on the new site will ship with in 48 hours.

I also have implemented reward points on the site. For every 10 dollars spend you will get one point which is equal to 1 dollar. I will also be giving away $50.00 in store credit a month. To be eligible all you have to do is place an order for that month.

If I you have sent something in for casting I will be working on those next week and should have them done soon.

I have improved the website to better serve all your casting needs.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for their well wishes and support. Here's to a new year.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Glad to see and hear that you are back and the health issues have been kicked in the ass.

Can't wait to get my orders and see the new stuff up on the site - it looks great.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I'M BACK!

After being away for a period of time due to illness I am finally back. First and foremost I want to let everyone know all orders are caught up, I will be emailing everyone their tracking number directly. Any old orders that where lost or trades I did are done also.

I have improved the website, improved the inventory system which will enable me to get your orders to you more efficiently and in a timely manner. Everything on the site is cast and ready to go. Orders on the new site will ship with in 48 hours.

I also have implemented reward points on the site. For every 10 dollars spent you will get one point which is equal to 1 dollar. I will also be giving away $50.00 in store credit a month. To be eligible all you have to do is place an order for that month.

If I you have sent something in for casting I will be working on those next week and should have them done soon.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone for their well wishes and support. Here's to a new year.

Glad to have you back, Jesse!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I also have implemented reward points on the site. For every 10 dollars spent you will get one point which is equal to 1 dollar. I will also be giving away $50.00 in store credit a month. To be eligible all you have to do is place an order for that month.

Ahhh, THAT'S what those are. I was wondering.

This thing had been off topic for two months...

Time to de-rail SWG's thread =)

I'm sure he'll appreciate that. :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'M BACK!

I also have implemented reward points on the site. For every 10 dollars spend you will get one point which is equal to 1 dollar. I will also be giving away $50.00 in store credit a month. To be eligible all you have to do is place an order for that month.

Great News!

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
glad your on the mends. I placed a small order, I was given a total of $14 after shipping on your site, but then when it went to paypal, it gave me a total of $16.50. Thought that was a bit weird. Not sure if there is a paypal fee or whatnot, but I thought I'd let you know about it.. ;) If there is a fee, some sort of disclaimer should be put on your site.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
glad your on the mends. I placed a small order, I was given a total of $14 after shipping on your site, but then when it went to paypal, it gave me a total of $16.50. Thought that was a bit weird. Not sure if there is a paypal fee or whatnot, but I thought I'd let you know about it.. ;) If there is a fee, some sort of disclaimer should be put on your site.

Nah....it's a small glitch, I am trying to fix it now. It double charged you for shipping. I will refund you the 2.50.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Nah....it's a small glitch, I am trying to fix it now. It double charged you for shipping. I will refund you the 2.50.

Just throw in an extra helmet or something small and call it even.. ;) Even if it has bubbles/flashing in/on it, I'm good with those too. :thumbsup:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
THEN DAMNIT... HE BETTER GO OUT OF HIS WAY AND ADD SOME FLASHING TO IT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!!!! J/K, lol.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is tracker's mask. I have had it done for a long time I just never posted it.

Attachments

• GD mask.jpg
    GD mask.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Here is tracker's mask. I have had it done for a long time I just never posted it.

SWEET... I gotta get me two of those, I almost bit the bullet and bought the figure just for the mast, lol. Let us know when it's in the store.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
What do you think: would it be possible to modify the knit watchcap from ROC Shipwreck so that it can be made wearable for Joe-sized heads?
I like the cap, but not the crazy grin of that Shippy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There are a few watch caps out there - I think Slay sent Jesse one to be casted a while back.

I believe it's of Bbi manufactuer, at least I believe that's where the one I have came from.

I think one from a sacrificed SW head sculpt would fit more noggins.