Tofujesse Castings: Announcements & Discussion

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I ever get my shit back I may send in the head. DG Shippy isn't exactly rare locally, and I'm looking for an excuse to get rid of mine's "rape train" head.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I have three different ones. I know the one slay sent in is on the first page of the thread. I should have them done by next weekend. The casts I do if
You just drop them in hot water for 10-15 sec you can make them fit on almost any head and when it cools and keeps its shape.

Captain Charisma

The Cult Of Personality
Aug 8, 2012
California
Alyosha has a hardon for trying to make life difficult for other casters.

I get that. After all, he's spent a decade making it a viable market, where collectors can get head casts within 1-2 years of paying for them, and then be treated like shit when they dare question why the God of Casting has taken so long to bless them after collecting their offering.

One thing I'm thankful that TJ's presence has brought about... head casts are no longer $7.00 apiece. His presence changed the pricing landscape dramatically.

-CC

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I believe it's of Bbi manufactuer, at least I believe that's where the one I have came from.

I think one from a sacrificed SW head sculpt would fit more noggins.

This one...

Oh I also haven't gotten my last order yet. :(

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
This one...
Oh I also haven't gotten my last order yet. :(

that is the hat I sent - yep. I have plenty of shippy heads if we need one dremelled out for a different hat...

I figure if he got all the stuff shipped Saturday tomorrow would be the soonest it would get here...I am confident we all will get all our stuff. :thumbsup:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
that is the hat I sent - yep. I have plenty of shippy heads if we need one dremelled out for a different hat...

I figure if he got all the stuff shipped Saturday tomorrow would be the soonest it would get here...I am confident we all will get all our stuff. :thumbsup:

Slay-I can send you a cast of his head so you don't have to ruin a master.

Everyone will get their stuff. Just taking time to ship it all out. All old orders are done just need to be shipped. I am working as fast as I can but I will get them out.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
That's the one I have and have used. The figure itself is crap, but the gun, pouches (after a repaint) and cap are nice.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Slay-I can send you a cast of his head so you don't have to ruin a master.

Everyone will get their stuff. Just taking time to ship it all out. All old orders are done just need to be shipped. I am working as fast as I can but I will get them out.

That's cool - send me a cast sometime and I will dremel it out and send it back to ya. :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Hey Jesse,

hopefully you didn't send my package yet, because our fuckwit Post Office failed to deliver my two GIJCC FSS figure sets (4 figures! GAH!) and quite possibly lost any other packages that weren't letters/magazines. If you did send it, can you let me know? Because chances are if it arrived between December 22 and January 5, it's disappeared to Limbo just like my FSS orders.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I hope Jesse has some halfwit Chinese woman who just got her Frommer's Mandarin-to-English translation guide over the weekend manning his Customer Service desk just like our US Post Office here. Fuckin' A.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I hope Jesse has some halfwit Chinese woman who just got her Frommer's Mandarin-to-English translation guide over the weekend manning his Customer Service desk just like our US Post Office here. Fuckin' A.

I HATE the post office. I've had so many problems. I haven't sent it yes MR. It's ready to go should have it gone tomorrow or Friday. Do you want it gone or want me to send it somewhere else?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Send it to me instead. :)

Hell no, then some Tyrannosaur Spider would eat it. You and your fucking wildlife!

Go ahead and send it Jesse, I'm back in town. It's just that anything sent during my 2-week trip seems to have either been crammed into my mailbox or fucking lost. I despise the USPS as well.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
My order from Jesse should be in the mailbox when I get home. Looking forward to using the purchased casts for some customs, now that I'm finally getting back in the swing of things.