Status
Not open for further replies.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Now that's a sexy man. ;) He reminds me of an ARAH figure I had as a kid, but no clue who.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It's all one piece Rex, but looks like 2. They did a great job. Like Resolute Duke and all the POC guys with this type of webgear, the shoulder harnesses are impossible to keep on the shoulders, but a dot of superglue could quickly resolve it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
No I meant the 25th Hawk style harness on top of the Resolute Stalker/Beachhead vest... That's what they didn't isn't it? Seemed kinda awkward in the promo pics, but it looks like it's not a problem here.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
No I meant the 25th Hawk style harness on top of the Resolute Stalker/Beachhead vest... That's what they didn't isn't it? Seemed kinda awkward in the promo pics, but it looks like it's not a problem here.

Yeah, it's all 1 piece, not 2. It looks molded as a single unit and not glued, but I have not removed it yet.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
So who want's to butcher PCS's post? He handed that one out to the wolves. :D

That figure is one of my favorites for sure. I just worked out a deal to get a few of them and hopefully will find a couple at retail too. That web gear would look decent on the new IG figure too I think. It is removable, isn't it?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
God I'd love to get me some of those General Hawks, one to actually use as hawk (because I don't have a suitable Gen. Hawk) and the rest just to head swap some redshirts and a few characters like breaker together. Also wouldn't mind getting some steel brigade fodder either, they got lots of weapons and I love that. they both look so fucking cool and you know they can hold their weapons worth a damn because of that specific sculpt they used as oppose to the useless-ass arms those fucking 25th figures with the rolled up sleeves of breaker and clutch which were worthless and deep throated elephant dick.

Unfortunately however I can't get any because retaliers+hasbro=utter clusterfuck. Like hell will I pay 16-18 dollars to an internet retailer and fuck those case sets hasbro has on it's site. I ain't paying 80 something dollars just to fucking have two useless ass blow torches, an extra cobra commander and jungle bats (that are too little too fucking late because TJ Maxx/Marshals already hooked me up last fall) laying around wasting space and making me feel bad about my financial decision. I guess I'll have to go without.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'm tempted to get the temple guardian SE just because it has so much cool stuff. I don't like ninjas but I could be inclined to make a cool one with that figure.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
except the boots. Shock trooper and Dusty are the best I think

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn, i may have found something for my STs to kill. I really like the Clutch head on there, too.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So is that a side arm on the hip?

If so that's awesome because other than one figure all the additional shoulder holsters will be spread out amonst other spec op figs.

I'm really stating to dig this fig.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Awesome Jim. I emailed to confirm it's the paraviper and not one of the many others and will buy multiples once confirmed. Now who is going to paint them for me?

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I bought a few and am 90% its the same one. I think rockviper uses the same sculpt. Ill see if i can dig em up for a comparo

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like a casting of the P-V head to me.

Fortunately i have a fair few P-V heads already, unfortunately they don't looks so hot on the ST body.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think they work better with the Viper flak vest than they do the ST tac-vest.

Still the best balaclava head, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Confirmed it is the paraviper head. Now how many should I order considering I'm not sure I can paint the eyes.....

None, considering that you can get 25th P-V on the cheap anymore.

If you can't recreate the determined eye paints what's the point?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
show off...

theres a good comparo dig that i want to get in on you, but i wont go there...*COUGH*Mandingo=Brokenarrow*COUGH*

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Broken Arrow? You mean those gay twats that have bbi modern fighter jet helmets on their site for the past 3yrs but are never instock? We need to have some words...... :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Broken Arrow? You mean those gay twats that have bbi modern fighter jet helmets on their site for the past 3yrs but are never instock? We need to have some words...... :D

Just ask him to cast a few for you and you could possibly get them in a year. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.