Marauder KS "bundling"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They posted a couple of videos on the KS page showing the waist swivel.. looks like ARAH? Curiously they DONT show it while the figure is wearing a vest.

Video isn't working for me, but from the articulation pics it looks like they moved the midtorso joint and moved it down to the waist. Could work......

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Haha no worries, you have like two more weeks, just busting balls. Nice to have it all taken care of though. Just want to make sure I have the $$$ in my account when the $695 is taken out, otherwise the GF will kill me :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Woohoo! Thanks everyone for being timely.. now on to the 2nd set???

If a 2nd set is started I would be willing to cover 12 figs if needed. I would like to be in the 4-6 range though. However I'll take one for the team if needed.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
If we do make another 50, keep in mind that you can choose any combo of figures, including unlocked ones. So if the "Carmen" goal is reached (and it looks like it will be), you could have all of your figures be that green version.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Boom, a fireteam's worth of faux space marines for your Hiya xenomorphs to kill!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
We can probably split the 27 range right now.

Eddie, did you indicate how many you were potentially interested in and I missed it?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
getting closer. I would prefer we hit the 50 mark so we can actually pick which figures we want.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
Hey I want to get up on this!!! I'm wanting to get around 10 figs

Some of the mumbo jumbo on the kicker site has me a little confused so can one of you break it down for me??

BUT YES I WANT IN :)

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
That puts us around 40-41 of the 50 needed, if everyone bought at the high end of their "maybes".

Some of the mumbo jumbo on the kicker site has me a little confused so can one of you break it down for me??

Depends; which part are you confused on?

The basics: people pledge amounts to the kickstarter (money collected by Amazon payments at the end of the funding drive, April 30 in this case). Different pledge amounts get you different rewards; some pledge levels (Commodore, Admiral & Vice Admiral) get free stuff added as the entire drive hits stretch goal amounts, other pledge levels (Captain, Squad Commander) don't get them for free, but can buy them for $15.

A few other things:
Not everything pictured is going to be coming on each figure - you only get the basic loadout. No weapons will be included unless they hit one of the high stretch goals, which doesn't look likely right now.
The amount per figure is likely going to be more on the Marauder site later than it will be if you get it through the Kickstarter.
The higher your pledge amount, the cheaper the cost is per figure.

If that doesn't answer your questions, chime in and let us know. Someone can likely answer it. :)

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
That puts us around 40-41 of the 50 needed, if everyone bought at the high end of their "maybes".

Ok, when do we pay??? Also I need to back out of 1 figure, I want the same deal NSA has with 9 figs for 126 bucks (sorry). I'm surprised other members aren't jumping all over this ???

Anyways, who's gonna pick up the slack, we're not that far off now? :)

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
And they are assembled and painted the color show, correct?

Like Eddie says, that shit is TL;DR

Yup.

If you order the Desert, you get this (minus the stands):

If you order the Urban, you get this (minus the stands):

If you order Night Ops, you get this (minus the stands):

If you order Spec Ops (once it's unlocked - not yet, but I'm anticipating we will get there), you get this (minus the stands):

Everything else comes in the stretch goals.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Won't see me arguing for them.

It suddenly occurs me just what that original comment was about.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Thanks for the clarification fogg...

It's really weird that they don't equip each figure with at least one gun...or at least as many as there are holsters...what a sh!tty way to drum up more business...