Marauder KS "bundling"

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
A lot of Kickstarters, I notice, have 2-3 surges. Within the first day or three, then another hits about halfway through, and then at the 11th hour.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Everyone if you could please notate what breakdown you'd like for your figures, it'd be great.

For example: (4 Desert, 2 Urban, 2 Spec Ops, 1 Night Ops)

I don't think they'll unlock any more full figure kits, so those are the 4 options right now.

Desert Ops (Tan dude)
Urban Ops (Grey dude)
Night Ops (Black dude)
Spec Ops (Green dude)

Also, if you want any of the $15 stretch goals to yourself, we should start collecting for that!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Well, that changes the field of play a bit:

Hey!
You wanted it...you got it! Just clarified the Marauder Task Force VICE-ADMIRAL contribution levels so your 50 (FIFTY) item combination selections can be ANY figure, any "Unlocked" stretch goal figure AND now also ANY "unlocked" ACCESSORY GEAR SETS!

Thanks again for your support!
MJ

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
The bonus ones we haven't decided on yet, but we knew about those (I still like the idea that the person doing all the logistics gets one, and we donate at least one of the others to the site for a giveaway).

This just changes that if you want to swap out one of your figures for a stretch goal, you can. Might get us (and them) some more buy in, as I know people wanted some of those stretch goals.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
If there is extra gear that needs to be split, I only want a boonie hat. Everything else can be split up with the others. So my list looks like:

Urban x3
Boonie Hat.

If there's any extra guns that no one wants, I'll take it, except Pistols. can't use those with what I want.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I would like some of the extra head gear...but if it is going to be kept for future prizes, that's cool too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This just changes that if you want to swap out one of your figures for a stretch goal, you can...

Ah...that makes more sense than what I was thinking...which was that you could equip your figures with ANY of the unlocked stretch goal gear...that would be way cooler...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
If the next stretch was reached, I'd make one of my slots that stretch...I think it's way too far off though...

They're less than $5K from the next one ("David") - did you mean the one after that ("Enriqueta")? It's pretty likely they're going to hit "David" at least.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Sadly those lower legs would probably work the best on a blue cobra trooperish look.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, all that armor BS would actually be cool on a Cobra inspired trooper...then everyone (except KT) would be making a "jizzed in my pants" face about that garb...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I actually kind of like the green armored version. But I need 1/18 scaled Zaku pieces for dioramas to make it worthwhile

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Goddamn you fuckers. Now I'm kind of eyeballing the desert guy and a few of the "urban" deco ones to use as Cobra guys. And I'd be down for a blue version for Cobra, too. (Shutup, Grumpy Uncle KT and your gaggle of MUTs.)

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Goddamn you fuckers. Now I'm kind of eyeballing the desert guy and a few of the "urban" deco ones to use as Cobra guys. And I'd be down for a blue version for Cobra, too. (Shutup, Grumpy Uncle KT and your gaggle of MUTs.)

Lemme know ASAP - with daremo's, we only have four left, and those are the ones Eddie won't commit to yet.