Marauder KS "bundling"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You and your commitment issues. Do I got to send one of these guys an MO to get this thing wrapped up?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Gah, naw, I'll pass. I'll get 'em eventually once they're in the store, or do without. I just walked past my nerd-room and about had an anxiety attack at the pile of shit. I don't need anymore. :(

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Just let me know who and when to pay. I've been having less time to browse the site what with the semester doming to an end and teachers sadistic ideas that the closer the end of the semester is, the more fucking essays and reports need to be done.

So just inbox me here or post something on FB (my phone goes crazy from FB alerts)

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Ill take the four that Eddie is unsure about...

That will put me in for six in the second buy

Last edited:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Just let me know who and when to pay. I've been having less time to browse the site what with the semester doming to an end and teachers sadistic ideas that the closer the end of the semester is, the more fucking essays and reports need to be done.

So just inbox me here or post something on FB (my phone goes crazy from FB alerts)

Done.

That's how I'm kinda feeling too...but it looks like I'm in for 4 anyway..:fuckit:

Not anymore you're not.

Ill take the four that Eddie is unsure about...

That will put me in for six in the second buy

Done, and we're at fifty.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
No worries...gives me two four man fire teams...my OCD was kicking in trying to figure out how the hell I was going to do the colors / versions.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
If everyone could contact me for payment arrangements now, that'd be great. Ideally I'd like to have all the money collected by a week from today.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Not sure if I missed it but..

Slaymaker, WVMojo, Relecant and Keenan.. let me know what breakdown you want figure-wise and I'll update 1st post.

I am guessing we'll get an email after it closes asking for the breakdown.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

Slaymaker, WVMojo, Relecant and Keenan.. let me know what breakdown you want figure-wise and I'll update 1st post.

I actually asked MJ about this at the tank:
MJ, a question about the Vice Admiral level and this, from the FAQ:

Can we “adjustâ€￾ the figures ordered within each contribution level? Example, if I order the 27 figure Admiral level and want 4 Urban Ops, 4 Desert-Ops and 19 Night-Ops…instead of the 9 of each figure style, can that be done?

Right now, we can't "adjust" the items in each set. We need to have a SOLID idea of the correct number of each figure we'll need to produce. So if the quantities within each set are changed, it will throw off our estimates (and increase the complexity of fulfilling the orders by at least a factor of 10)

How is that going to work with the "pick your own" 50 figures - more specifically, when will we need to let you know how the breakdown goes? At the time the survey is sent, or earlier?
Hey!
Since there will be much fewer of the Vice Admirals than the Admirals or Commodores, we should be able to manage the order specifics by sending a specific email information request BEFORE the "official" survey. Via the Kickstarter message system you can send a "group" message to any specific contribution group. The nature of price for the Vice-Admiral will mean there won't be as many of the Vice Admirals as there will be of the other less expensive levels, that is why we'll be able to use the labor intensive manual process to handle the Vice Admiral order specifics.
Thanks again!
MJ

So it won't hurt to have it ahead of time, but it looks like they won't need to know right away.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa

I am probably just gonna get a stretch goal equipment set...but sorta waiting to see which ones are available. Is that cool?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Question on the gear that's 'unlocked'. Do the unlocked items come with each figure you get? Or do we have to request certain items with the figures we're getting in the buy in?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Question on the gear that's 'unlocked'. Do the unlocked items come with each figure you get? Or do we have to request certain items with the figures we're getting in the buy in?

The only gear that comes with each figure is what's shown on the Kickstarter page for each level.

You can buy extra "stretch goals" sets for $15 or swap a figure for them.

Also, at the level we're at, 3 free sets of the "unlocked" gear are going to be sent for each of the "bundles". That's 3X of the following (these are not broken down by stretch goal sets, but by color):
1 - Tan "Balaclava" Mask Head Sculpt
1 - Tan Mask with Goggles and Breather Sculpt
1 - Tan "Boonie" Hat
1 - Tan Goggles
1 - Tan Gasmask
1 - Tan Beret
1 - Gray Gasmask
1 - Gray Goggles
1 - Gray Mask with Goggles and Breather Sculpt
1 - Gray "Boonie" Hat
1 - Gray Beret
1 - Black "Boonie" Hat
1 - Black Beret
1 - Black "Balaclava" Mask Head Sculpt
1 - Black "tactical" helmet
1 - Black "half shell" helmet
1 - Black "armor" helmet
1 - Black "armor" vest
1 - Black "tactical" vest
1 - Set of black modular accessories
1 - Regular head sculpt with black hair
1 - Spec Ops figure

We haven't decided on how that's going to be split up yet, but I think we should be able to do it in a way so that every one gets something.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm guessing they hit the $135 one by the end, maybe higher.

There's also this thing:
Marauder Task Force Gaming Figures by Marauder GR :: Kicktraq
Some interesting data there.

Last edited: