New PTE items

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

There's also an Armor Bot, but it's listed as 1:8.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Tell me more... I was kind of wondering when they'd get around to this stuff, since they've shown the designs in that weird cartoon thing on their website.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, SNAP!

Home

I'm not so much a fan of the Master Chi...I mean Ammobots, but I think the accessories are cool. Probably won't see these here.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We've known about that one for years. Wish they'd slap that turret on our Type 92s.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I actually like the figures! Though the legs on them look a little snow pants-y. Most definitely better than the straight-to-the-trash figures that normally come packed. And I'd be willing to bet that kids would love these figures. I couldn't give the previous figures away to my nephews.

World Peace Keepers are Big Lots, right?

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I actually like the figures! Though the legs on them look a little snow pants-y. Most definitely better than the straight-to-the-trash figures that normally come packed. And I'd be willing to bet that kids would love these figures. I couldn't give the previous figures away to my nephews.

World Peace Keepers are Big Lots, right?

Yeah, BLs. But we gotta wait and see if these things even make it stateside.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Looks like they want to rebrand World Peacekeepers. New aesthetics kind of remind me of Ghost In The Shell a little. Will any of this stuff hit state side in winter 2015 or are they keeping this stuff strictly in China?

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
It looks like it's at least partially based off one, yeah. But everything else is definitely throwing off the Ghost In The Shell/ generic Mecha Anime vibe. I'm not complaining though, I just still want to be able to get some of the random Modern Military dio stuff still.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Just slap a couple Cobra sigels on the side and it's perfect. You'd think Hasbro would be able to come up with stuff that could compete with them being the second or third largest toy maker and all, but I guess such ingenuity requires less corporate weight. Now to find a 1:18 scale tachikoma.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They (Goodsmile) did a roughly 1:17 one with an articulated Kusanagi figure a few years back. It was die cast and around $165 originally. Probably won't pay less than 4 bills for it now, though.

Last edited:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Well after they opened up direct sales from Hong Kong finally picked up some of the Ammobots

VHACK for scale

Black Armor (Could be a good base figure for an Iron Skull)

Robo Mastiff

Armored up

I also got the water propeller and the combat ship. Ill take pictures of them tomorrow. I'm going to use the water propeller as a drone though.

Last edited: