Marauder KS "bundling"

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Wonder if they still plan on selling the parts and accessories in the store next week?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Bump since people are discussing it in the other thread.

I have no problem if people who bought figures want out and are selling them ahead of time, as long as everyone who is getting figures lets me know and handles shipping. If someone who bought multiple figs is splitting them among multiple buyers, though, it's going to cause problems with the distribution of the free/bonus figures.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Sorry Fog, I will abide by your rules & I'm hoping not to split up the lot. It should be a simple swap of a name. I will keep you updated I promise.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Sorry Fog, I will abide by your rules & I'm hoping not to split up the lot. It should be a simple swap of a name. I will keep you updated I promise.

Yea Fogg - I am working on buying the whole deal. Anyone want to buy some 25th Joes. :p

:trollface:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm not making rules, guys. I'm just saying that it works out to a free figure per person right now. I could solve that the King Solomon way if you wanted...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I'm not making rules, guys. I'm just saying that it works out to a free figure per person right now. I could solve that the King Solomon way if you wanted...

I am just messing...I am working on the whole deal to make it easier on you.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
...What does all this mean to our loyal MTF supporters? With the corrections in place, the revised production time table and the additional support from our friends, our updated release window is early summer. We will only ship figures if they meet our expectations.

SUMMER!! Woohoo!!

Jesus Christ man.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So can we assume that the fix has worked? Because this fuck-up is affecting the HACKS line, too. Using the same factory, and we can't get those until Marauder gets out of the way.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I guess? Here's the full text:

Dear Marauder Task Force Supporters,

First off, THANK YOU for your patience as we work on getting the Marauder Task Force action figures ready for you. It has been a very difficult and challenging process. This last weekend, we had a meeting with the factory and received an update on the status of the project after the Chinese New Year break.

The good news is that the original “frozenâ€￾ joint issues were corrected. The bad news is that the updated materials resulted in new issues. During the meeting we identified and found solutions to ALL the new issues. BEFORE we give the go ahead on the updated replacement figures, we need some slight tool revisions and require a very large sample of the updated figures to ensure that they are free of any quality issues. The tool modifications should only take a couple weeks, but the new delay resulted in us losing our production appointment and the factory is booked with new projects.

Our Boss Fight Studio friends, who are using the same factory for their Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. figures, have spearheaded resolving the issues with the factory. Their support has been invaluable through this ordeal. The delays in the Marauder Task Force product have also resulted in delays on their figures, which cannot begin production until the corrected Marauder figures have been produced. The Boss Fight crew have proven to be true professionals going above & beyond to help out their client on this project.

This unexpected production delay actually has an upside. The Boss Fight Studio design team will be AT the factory during the replacement figure production since the new production timeframe coincides with their previously scheduled factory visit!

What does all this mean to our loyal MTF supporters? With the corrections in place, the revised production time table and the additional support from our friends, our updated release window is early summer. We will only ship figures if they meet our expectations.

Again, thank you for your support through this process. While these delays have been frustrating, the troubleshooting on this line should make all future projects that much smoother. We have several new 1:18 scale figure projects in the works that we can’t wait to show you once you have the first round of figures in hand.
Marauder Task Force figures will be on display at the Boss Fight Studio Joecon booth and Justin at generalsjoes.com is working on a review of the MTF figures and accessories. While the MTF figures at the con and those getting reviewed are NOT the final updated production figures, you will still be able to get an idea of what is on the way!
Again, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
MJ and the entire Marauder GR Team

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Didn't I say way back last Spring that it would be 12-18 months before these things showed up? :trollface:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'll wait and see what they look like and how I feel about things in March or whenever these actually come out. I know right now I don't see myself buying more than 1.

Didn't I say way back last Spring that it would be 12-18 months before these things showed up? :trollface:

Best I could find on a quick search. You didn't say March of which year, so it applies, right?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Where'd you go, Fogger?

Anyway, I'm saying late Summer/early Autumn for these to be in folks' hands.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
:grumpy: You know that "Why come?" doesn't make any sense, right?

Just as much as eye new it wood make you're skin crawl. :trollface:

"Why?" wasn't enough characters for our forum, so I thought, why not add something fogg will love. :wave:

Eddie finally won! He drove off Fogger!

For a while there, I actually thought he might be slumped over dead on his keyboard with his head exploded. On the monitor, spelling and grammatical errors galore. :pirate:

Wouldn't it be easier to just put me on ignore? :D

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I'm a little disappointed I didn't participate in this. The figures look real nice in person. I love the red and blue ones. My pictures aren't very good. I couldn't get the focus in the display case right and there was quite a crowd around.

Attachments

• IMG_1517.JPG
    IMG_1517.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27