Footloose is coming!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think the area Hastings still has one on the peg.

what was/is it going for?

as for the miolded on skirt...i swear theres a figure that has that already...can't think of who though...i was thinking Recondo, but i checked and it's not him

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

as for the miolded on skirt...i swear theres a figure that has that already...can't think of who though...i was thinking Recondo, but i checked and it's not him

Desert Ambush Duke, but it's still the Dusty/Recondo torso. Just has the shirt sculpted on.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Couldn't tell you, to be honest. Probably around $8.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
i want FL in a bad bad way...though i'm not sure i want to sign up for the club...and even when i tried to sign up before (5 times!), i couldn't...

he looks great though...i'm really (surprizingly) impressed...really nice bash here...even got the arms right...they clearly copied customizers recipes, but thats a good thing...

ya i hear ya it is a nice fig for once. i might sing up for it im not sure yet.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
i heard Rex only had to pay with two asian boys verse the 4 asian boys you had to give him MD :eek:

If you add up all 6 of their cocks you would get the size of one average white man's cock.

Is all this cock talk getting you flustered Edward?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
yikes!...don't want the head THAT badly...assuming you were offering to pick it up :eek:

Have you looked at prices at a TrU?

Eh, maybe I'll buy it for myself. I'm suddenly not feeling generous.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
not really...since its not fair to call what your boys have "cocks"...what they have should be called "pee-pee's" or "weiner"

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
thats what i call his...i'm no fool...i don't blame you for being into asian boys...i mean, if yer gonna take it up the pooper, its just smart to have guys with pencil d!cks...am i right? :D

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
Below are the prices to join the club. I get the 1st one for $42 bucks for the year.

Third Class Mail G.I. Joe Collectors' Club(12" or 3.75" to be announced) - (figure ships late spring 2012) $42.00 (US) per year for 12 issues

First Class Mail G.I. Joe Collectors' Club- (12" or 3.75" to be announced) (figure ships late spring 2012) $64.00 (US) per year for 12 issues

Canada Air Mail G.I. Joe Collectors' Club -(12" or 3.75" to be announced) (figure ships late spring 2012) $63.00 (US) per year for 12 issues

Foreign/Other Air Mail G.I. Joe Collectors' Club -(12" or 3.75" to be announced) (figure ships late spring 2012) $88.00 (US) per year for 12 issues

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
what really sucks a$$ is shipping yer "free" figure costs as much (or more) than buying a figure at retail...so not only do you have pay 5-6 times the retail cost for the membership, but you also have to pay shipping that adds up to another figure!...all for ONE figure!...thats like 6 or 7 figures if you bought them in the store...

thats ludicrous!

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
what really sucks a$$ is shipping yer "free" figure costs as much (or more) than buying a figure at retail...so not only do you have pay 5-6 times the retail cost for the membership, but you also have to pay shipping that adds up to another figure!...all for ONE figure!...thats like 6 or 7 figures if you bought them in the store...

thats ludicrous!

don't forget you also get the wonderful magazine 12 issues. Come on people am I the only one that likes it. I mean it has some good comic strips in it and also has some ah hum I guess pictures. Crap maybe it does suck...

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
It's…. a pass for me. Too complicated and expensive to get and… meh, it's just not as good as I feel it could be.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
well, if you were amoung the guys who were hoping for a new sculpt recreation of the original, this FL almost couldnt be any better...

however, if you were/are one of the guys who were hoping for an update like PoC Beachead, yeah, i can see how you'd be disappointed...

personally, i love it

Last edited:

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I wasn't really hoping for an update or a PoC style figure or anything. I just think it could be a little bit better done. I've seen some customs that were much, much better.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
well, if you were amoung the guys who were hoping for a new sculpt recreation of the original, this FL almost couldnt be any better...

however, if you were/are one of the guys who were hoping for an update like PoC Beachead, yeah, i can see how you'd be disappointed...

personally, i love it

I agree 100% I think this is a great looking footloose. I look forward to getting him in hand.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
This will be the 1st one I get and don't plan to sell off. :D

I have already sold off big lob and grenadier diver... still have hooded CC and DT to sell. But FL I will keep. :D

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
It's cool that there is going to be a figure of Footloose finally. Too bad I won't be getting him seeing as how I do not wish to pay a shit-zillion dollars for a few action figures to come in the mail.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
@MW. This is my first year with the Club...is there an opportunity to buy multiples for the yearly exclusive? For some reason I thought you couldn't.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Yes - you can buy multiples...some of the previous years are still in the store. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
@MW. This is my first year with the Club...is there an opportunity to buy multiples for the yearly exclusive? For some reason I thought you couldn't.

this will be my 2nd year. Last year, we had a chance to buy "bagged" extras of Dial Tone. They were available for a few weeks. I ordered 2. Then it was "reported" that they were available on HT and sold out a few days later.

After the big mix up at Joe Con, my bagged figs got upgraded to carded versions.

So, Yes but they won't be available for long and they should be "bagged"

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Thanks...

No promises to anyone, but if that's the case, I'll try to grab a couple a couple extra for fellow F118'ers.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
It was funny as hell last year when "news" broke out on HT that DT was available for extra "bagged" purchases. Everyone had there panties in a bundle freaking out. I had of course already purchased 2, almost 3 weeks earlier. When I stated that, I was of course called a liar and a moron cuz the "news" had just broke that day :rolleyes:

*sigh*

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Why does your story not surprise me, MW? If if didn't break on HT, it didn't happen....

That's probably where I got the impression you couldn't order more than one...which frankly, doesn't make any sense, you would think The Club would try to move as many as possible...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Why does your story not surprise me, MW? If if didn't break on HT, it didn't happen....

That's probably where I got the impression you couldn't order more than one...which frankly, doesn't make any sense, you would think The Club would try to move as many as possible...

yea lol. Looking back, I wish I would have ordered more of DT. I will get as many FL's as I can.