Footloose is coming!

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Slaughters Marauders > Tiger Force although Python Patrol Crushes them all! Python Patrol would be awesome if they could sub-due the colors a bit.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Slaughters Marauders > Tiger Force although Python Patrol Crushes them all! Python Patrol would be awesome if they could sub-due the colors a bit.

Want some vintage PP stuff????? I liked it back then and have no use for it now.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA

But they just did PP. They were the other half of the set with Mission Brazil.
I'm hoping for either TF or NF... and if it's NF, we may finally get that NF Falcon, but there's a chance we'll get a better head.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
STUN, ASP, 2 troopers, 2 officers,1CG, 1Viper, 1 Tele-Viper, 2 Copperheads. Remember these are vintage not ME. All are in good shape and if you want pics I can do that just shoot me a PM.

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011
This looks familiar, I feel like I've seen this before but I can't find it on yojoe.com's database. Anyone know what I'm taking about?

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Maybe POC/30th figures have me spoiled, but I'm just not that impressed by Footloose. Or maybe it's the character himself. Hell, I don't know. Either way it's not enough for me to get the sub.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I just heard from someone who does a lot of cast work and who spoke with Lanny over at the Club that there is a possibility of the Club swapping the torso out for the Desert Ambush/Dusty/Recondo torso and they're also planning on changing the arms. Apparently the list hasn't been sent to China yet, so the changes can be made to the order for the figure still.

If the Club goes this route, I will be one happy Club Member that will be renewing their membership next year. :)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The torso itself isn't that bad, although it is a tad more barrel-chested than I'd like. It's those arms, mostly, that kind of suck. They're too long and gorilla-y for the figure.

Changing the arms is the best move.

I love the Dusty torso, but I'm wondering if the webgear fits it. I tried it myself and it doesn't exactly fit without them stretching that Falcon webgear quite a bit.

One other thing I'd do, is make the undershirt gray, tan, or green. Anything but stark white. It just looks off. Did that bug anyone else?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Hmmm... I didn't think about the web gear not fitting. It's possible that they could change it as well. I know I don't want the web gear that Stalker and Snake Eyes came with in the 25th line. Maybe Roadblock's I know that it fits the torso. Then, a knife and pouch would only have to be added. I detest the Sgt. Stone torso though. So, I hope they do change it as a web gear swap at the most wouldn't bother me if they go with one I don't like.

I agree on the undershirt. Seeing as how the first pic is a photoshop mockup and not the real deal, there might be a good chance of it being a different color as well.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That's good that they confirmed it as a PShop mockup. Unless they were planning on making new arms (or tweaked molds, anyways) then that was a bit of a giveaway in the first place. They did a better job on FL this time than on DT, as the Photoshop job looks a lot cleaner and more realistic.

I actually chose that same webgear for my FL, and just added a glued-on holster. Which wouldn't be impossible for them to do, even without having to edit the mold. I'd love for them to glue on the knife from either POC "perfect" SE or the one from the Alley-Vipers, but that's an edit I can make myself. It's just one less thing to do.

I also hate that SE/Stalker/greenshirt webgear. It's about time they retired that sculpt.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
One other thing I'd do, is make the undershirt gray, tan, or green. Anything but stark white. It just looks off. Did that bug anyone else?

yeah, the white undershirt is to BAM! in your face...obviously it's better without it entirely, but toned down would be better if it HAS to be there...

as for the webgear, i don't think there is more perfect exsisting webgear out there...so thats one thing i hope they keep in place

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i'd prefer him to be more accurate also CS, but i'm afraid they'll f*@# up what already may be their best kitbash ever...even as off as FL is

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
I'm really happy with club making the footloose carded. I will get my free figure to open and display and get a carded one to add to my carded 25th collection. great news from the club in the club magazine.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Kudos to them. Perhaps they did learn. At least this way, folks get their carded one and one to open without spending a small fortune. I'd be okay if they sold bagged ones as the extras. I couldn't care less if my opener was carded or not.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
lol...it's like a GIJOE orgy and someone else is pointing it out...

"uh oh guys, FL is coming!"

either that or FL talks in 3rd person, which, in my mind is even funnier since he always seemed kinda dumb in the Sunbow toon and talking like Hulk or Bizzaro or Grundy would seem appropriate...lol

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Will the produce enough and how many extras will they let each person buy? I doubt he will get the same treatment on the secondary market that Pedo Dial is doing but I'm sure it will get a little extra. That is unless people still refuse to join the club.