Marvel Infinite 2014

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
This is one of those good news / bad news situations. I have nothing but extreme apathy for Marvel cosmic, so while I appreciate the effort for the fans, (if true) I'm secretly glad that I won't have to hunt or shell out for a MU exclusive this year. I know I'm going to have to pony up for 6" jabba, so I'm glad they're making MU stuff I couldn't care less about. I'm not the bottomless pit of money I once was (before children).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Right there with ya nacho...I'm always kinda glad when the premium priced exclusives are stuff I don't give two sh!ts about...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Let's hope that's just an error - otherwise he's going to have an empty holster.

(I think they've shown him with Cable's guns previously)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Deathlok doesn't come with a fricken gun????? Granted I can give him one of a 1000 SW guns I have but seriously the fact he was the only one who could fire his gun was a major plot point in the series.

Let's hope that's just an error - otherwise he's going to have an empty holster.

(I think they've shown him with Cable's guns previously)

Could be in the bottom of the packaging I guess.

Oops, I see them now.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
So every figure is a single carded version of a multi-pack fig or from a previous wave... interesting. I wonder if there'll even be any paint differences on the multi-pack ones.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That case is lamer than an HTer's attempts to argue that the RoC Night Raven is cool.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
So every figure is a single carded version of a multi-pack fig or from a previous wave... interesting. I wonder if there'll even be any paint differences on the multi-pack ones.
The only "new" one will be Ionic powered Wonderman.

Well glad I finally broke down & bought that GoTG pack for $17 at Walmart.
(In case I actually like the movie.)
Then you overpaid! They are at Ross for $9.99

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Well, I'm glad I got the two packs I did for 5 bucks a pop at a Wal Mart that had them mislabeled. :thumbsup: I'm honestly ok with this though, as it frees up money I probably would've spent on this wave if it was full of something other than repeats.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apparently Death's Head/Red She Hulk wave has begun shipping.

Hoping I can find DH and get that left arm on to Herc.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It could very well be. Anyone know if that swap I mentioned is doable? I think I saw a Colossus at TrU the other day.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think he had a Herc-based Aries kit that gave me the idea in the first place.