New profile posts

DCBS is for anything you'd preorder in advance. Like this month, you order books that are scheduled to ship in Nov. Discounts are insane, and this is the only way to go for stuff you know you're going to get.

For books that have already been released, I order from mycomicshop.com. No discounts, but they are very reliable, no issues.

For trades that have already been released, of course there is amazon, but DCBS has a sister site, instocktrades.com that has some great deals too. I try to support all of these guys before amazon if the prices are comparable.
DCBS (Discount Comic Book Service) aka dcbservice.com

Been using them since '06, and they are (probably) the largest mail order comics service in the country. Customer service is outstanding, off-the-charts really. I can't say enough good things about them.
What's all involved in running the contest? I know I did the Dreadnok, "New Recruit," contest a while back too. Maybe you could have someone else to over see them. Not me though. Cause I want to enter. Lol.
I took somebody's advice and spend my time places that closer align with my interests. Have to say I am happier for it. Marty is neat, I do think they missed a little on the head sculpt though...
Hey man. I've been M.I.A. for awhile. I was watching Blood Sport the other day and it made me think of the Kumite contest you use to run. Man I miss those.
Hey Cloud, I was wondering if I could get your opinion on a custom I'm working on? Pm me
Looks like USPS sent your package to NY then to NJ. So it has a delayed status in Kearny NJ. Ugh. Hopefully today or tomorrow you get it.
Glad you clarified your Sarge. Yours was made in a 1-3 ratio to the USA Wrestler Sarge. Much rarer figure of the two rare figures.
How to Avoid the Friend Zone and Make Her Desire You - Lovepanky

Lots of useful stuff at that site for you. :D
Hey CS, I was wondering if you have painted multi-cam before, I'm making a lifeline PJ custom and want to make him multi-cam.
I dont mind at all. I have a couple of both so just tell me where to send them.
Hey bro, I would gladly give you $4 a figure plus the loose shipping costs if you could pick me up the Leather Jacket mini Skirt Amy Pond and the Dr with the Tench coat (not sure number) if your Walgreens has them. They the only ones I still need/want to get. I could paypal the cash at any point. Before or after you get them. Thanks and no worries if you can not.
click here=>>>buy celebrex online<<<=click here
click here=>>>buy generic celebrex online<<<=click here
Thanks, I was looking for a humvee turret and saw some pictures of Pickelhaube's stuff. I'm relatively new to this, so I figured I'd join to get some ideas and order some stuff from him.
Welcome aboard. What a great grand entrance with your killer work! Thank you. If you ever need anything or have any questions, look me up. Ill either directly answer or find the right person who can. Cheers!
I apologize, I never welcomed you aboard! So welcome. If you ever need anything just shoot me a PM, I will respond ASAP.