Retaliation Carded Pics

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It helps when prices are posted. ;)

Or Hasbro could just put that cool shit on single carded figures.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It's good to see that even knowing there will be no product that these figures are not fetching anything worthwhile on the e bay market.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Not selling for money worth listing. The DG figures are worth it a bit more but still not if you get some tool buying.

Troopers are hit and miss. Nothing really over $16. After fees you really just did someone a favor.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Saw someone at the tank has already bought 12. Not even Shocktroopers are needed in those numbers.

Considering the source I am in no way surprised. It's not really necessary but I guess to each their own. Hopefully the toys actually get played with and not just displayed. Kids would never have a showballs chance in hell getting figures with rabid collectors abound.

bitetheasp

Enlisted
Aug 2, 2011
I want 10 of the Officers, so I can have a bit of uniformity for the Plague team I want to make(I have different bodies planned for the other three). But that will never happen...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I definitely want more than the one I've found.

Rumor is this Summer we'll be swimming in them, but who can really say?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Paramount fucked us! Paramount is raping my childhood!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I felt the same about the 3 packs. I want a couple of accessories, so I can hardly justify the cost. Probably can't trade the other shite, either.

i saw the 3 packs the other day too...and i too just couldnt justify the cost...i really wanted the BH and Kamakura...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
As do I, if you want him. And I have Techno-Vipers, which I think you're looking for.

Maybe consider checking out the BST area once in a while. ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Heh, I noticed something the other night at Walmart. The new Joe card/box decos are the same color scheme and look of the CORPS figures. Coincidence? I think not... Lame? I think so... :mad:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
POC Fire Fly with Alley Viper Helmet looks awesome on his new bike. Drilled a hole over rear wheel for his back pack with the mines. Going with a Khaki drab green for the orange sections, then weather it all up.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So I bought the Ghost Hawk II. Sucker I know, but for some reason I like it.

I think it's an interesting concept. It's a lot bigger than I thought which is good.

I'm going to take my time with this one. would like to figure out a real set of landing gear, maybe from a pte Black Hawk.

In my JOE verse it's a Spec Op recon support striker. Can be broken down into 3 parts and transported in the belly of a larger helo or multiples in a C-130.

Combines the agility of a Littlebird with the jet like capabilities of a Harrier/Osprey and the reconnaissnce capabilities of an unmaned drone. One pilot keeping loss of life to a minimum. Cargo or interior seating for two. Thinking of adding exterior benches under the wing (plenty of distance from engines especially exhaust).

all climate and brings a new dimension to arctic attacks by avoiding radar. Speeding along the ice and then lifting off to carry out an air assault. Hmmm

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wish they'd do a Halo film that featured the Falcon so we could get a real fucking joe compatible tilt-rotor VTOL aircraft and not just this Hasbro garbage.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Also I was just thinking looking at Med's Alpine.

Where is the ocasional release of these cool figs instead of 50 versions of SE, Duke, Storm Shadow, CC and Zartan.

Where the hell is Outback, Alpine and others?

I mean the Law and Order fig was never in stores. That combo would sell continuously. It was sold out instantly on line and I never saw one in the wild.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
After watching the CGI Appleseed movie I started thinking about turning my TRU "C-130" into a tilt-rotor craft as well. I want the rotors to be motorized so I've been looking at little battery-powered pocket-size fans.

Something like this, but modified:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I thought about something similar to run the prop on 1:18 planes. Not entirely sure it's got enough umph to run one, though.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
It's only to spin the props for photos, though. :)
I like the mini-fans because they're self-contained with battery holder and switch, all ready to go.

I think these use the same Mabuchi-type motor as the Tamiya mini-4wd cars.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Like I said, I'm not sure it can even handle that task. :D

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Really, I only want them for some rotor blur in photos. They don't need to be spinning that fast to do that. :D
Too much speed and they'll disappear altogether at the shutter speeds I use.

Anyway, if they spin too slowly I have some rechargeable AA-size 3.7V 900mAh lithium batteries which should increase the motor output, and if the motors burn out I have spare ones in a drawer somewhere. :)

EDIT:
These are the little DC motors I mentioned earlier.

Last edited: