Marauder Valkyries

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yup. I'll shit can them should I end up getting a figure with them.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Here ya go AV,

Hey Marauder Task Force Team Members!
We just added images of the MTF Valkyries Desert-Ops Paint Master Prototype to the Kickstarter event! We hope you like the design!

Over the FINAL remaining 48 hours of the event, we will be add LOTS of info to the project. MORE paint master images, MORE color 3d illustrations AND some surprises!
Fasten your seatbelts...the next several hours should be quite a ride!
Thanks again for your support!
MJ

Painted by Ruben again?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Damn it there's only so much money I can throw out there.

GiJoe4157

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2013
Damn it there's only so much money I can throw out there.

You can buy more figures after the kickstarter ends; especially when they send you the survey! It is just that the money sent in afterwards is just for the additional figures that you want to buy and not to unlock additional figures (..as the campaign will be already over with)!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I think the Dark Green Spec-Ops should be unlocked by now. Have my fingers crossed for the Recon one, only a day left to get 77 more backers.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Of the initial three, I thought the desert ops would be my favorite, but now I think the urban ops has switched places with the desert ops. Night ops is still my least favorite, but after seeing a prototype picture I don't dislike it as much. She's still a little plain though. Shock Ops reminds me of the v2 1993 Alley Viper, coincidence or Illuminati?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It is. Really only needs a Raging Spoon v.2+ AV helmet and some tiger stripes on the legs and you'll have a better new Alley Viper than Hasbro could ever cook up. Kind of a shame I've ditched the AVs for Shock Troopers as the fist of Cobra's urban operations.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
I dunno, shock ops looks more like they're trying to do an AIM figure to me. The Alley Viper idea pleases my inner kid though, that was always my favorite growing up.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Crossing my fingers for that, just 17 backers left.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Might have to get that one too. My only concern with it is if they can pull off the complex camo. All the cameo they have done up to this point is simplistic disruptive. This pattern is much more complex.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
So I've pitched in enough to get Flight Ops, Security Op, Dark Green Ops, and Recon Ops. I'm not sure about Intel Ops though, kind of on the bench about it.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Might have to get that one too. My only concern with it is if they can pull off the complex camo. All the cameo they have done up to this point is simplistic disruptive. This pattern is much more complex.

Eh, it's one or two more passes thru the painting machine with a drying time in between. I see nothing in Marauder or BFS history that shows that to be a difficult accomplishment.

CoreyD

Enlisted
May 3, 2015
DC
Unless a huge flash of cash suddenly comes in, it looks like we aren't getting the steady cam gunner. Bummer...

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
To be honest, I didn't think they'd even get the Field Ops figure unlocked.

And it's over! The steady cam gunner is a no go. I kind of wish they hadn't put him so high up there on the stretch goals. I remember seeing that a few weeks back thinking he would never get unlocked. Guess I was right. I still ended up investing way more than I thought I would.

Last edited:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Yeah, no gunner (short by less than $24k) but 16 stretch goals were unlocked and almost $60k in the last day alone. There was a little hope at the end though. I'm sure the gunner will make it eventually, it's just delayed for now. I think I'll start saving now for the next one.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I hope this time next year I have some spare cash to drop on more MTF stuff. Who knows, maybe there will be another kick-starter.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Pretty cool to see all the shit that got unlocked.

Now just have to figure out how to get all I want in the amount I bought into...

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Flight Ops now comes with Hispanic french braid head.

Here is the finished color illustration of the MTF Valkyries Flight-Ops Pilot Action Figure.The pilot will feature a Hispanic head sculpt with French Braid. The visor on the helmet is movable and the Flight-Ops figures ordered during the Kickstarter event (or added during the upcoming Backerkit registration) will come with a “The 814 Valtaskersâ€￾ exclusive logo for the helmet.

We hope you like how she turned out!
MJ

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Still not a fan of the male buck but I'd likely get the lady even with the different torso. With the webgear on, you'd never be able to tell.

I wish they'd make "peg blanks" that would fill those unsightly empty peg holes though. Those bug the shit out of me on all the webgear I've bought. Just really thin caps with a peg on the back that would fit the peg holes.