Marauder Inc. General Thread

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Another update:

Hey "Marauder Fighting 783!"
To give our supporters a little more to look at, here are images of Marauder Task Force PRODUCTION US Army Soldiers!
US Army Bazooka Soldier, US Army Japanese American Soldier and US Army Thompson Gunner

US Army Soldier and US Army Japanese American Soldier

US Army 50 Cal Gunner and US Army Rifleman

US Army Rifleman

Our motto to show how we feel about ALL of our Marauder GR Supporters!

We will update you all with more images of ALL the final production MTF WWII figures & accessories over the next several days.
Thanks again for your support!
MJ & MGR Crew

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Tonight's update:

Believe it or not, there are STILL some supporters that have NOT completed their Backerkit registration! We have sent so many reminders...you could almost call our requests to "PLEASE finish your registration" emails spam! This is the FINAL and PUBLIC notice that if they don't complete their registration, any amount paid to us will be considered a DONATION and you will NO longer have any claim towards any items. We are printing out the orders in a few days, so it is now or never for those to complete the backerkit registration (and any final address changes, too!).
Okay, to keep this MTF WWII Kickstarter update fun...here are ACTUAL production images of the Marauder Task Force British Soldiers!

British Rifleman

British Officer

British Bren Gunner

We will send updates with more production items over the next several days!
Thanks again for your support!
MJ & MGR Crew

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Marauder GR "OPERATION OVERLORD" has LAUNCHED! The Marauder Task Force WWII reward orders are shipping with the goal for the majority of our supporters to have their reward packages by this upcoming weekend! We are working 12 hour days, have dedicated the ENTIRE shipping facility to Kickstarter orders and still have several orders to process...but the troops are on the way!
Also, after handling several thousand of the new figures, we have found a very small number that have various "stiff" joints. If any of your figures have firm feeling joints, DO NOT FORCE MOVEMENT. Just warm the area up with a blow dryer or dip the area in hot water, especially important during these cold winter weather months. Warming up the figures will release the factory production seal and ease up any articulation concerns. We have come across only a very small number with overly tight joints. We are mentioning this NOW so everyone knows what to do if they encounter any articulation concerns and to help prevent any of our supporters from damaging their figures.
Finally, at long last, here are images of the MTF WWII Kickstarter Exclusive Green Camo German Panzer Grenadier. We hope you all like it!

"Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*hums Deutschlandlied*
I still think working sheaths and holsters are a mistake, aesthetically, but overall they look pretty tight.

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Yes the holsters are kind of gigantic but 9.5 outta 10 for me. Putting all the emblems on the German troops looks like it will be a pain in the ass too. But I don’t collect WWII figures though

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Speaking of fruit salad, are they doing a "full" set of medals and badges, or just chevrons, collar tabs and shoulder boards?

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I couldn’t find another recent MTF thread so I’m using this one to make a statement… I love me some MTF and probably have spent a fortune on their products, but these recent female faces are fugly 🤪 Maybe I can redeem the hair piece if it’s removable with other heads in my parts box.IMG_9153.png

Reactions: Videoviper

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I have a dozen figures ordered from this campaign, but I'd have to check my spreadsheet to know which ones. It's been soooooo long. The campaign was three years ago and was supposed to ship by "early spring '23".

I shouldn't complain, as I'd rather the stuff be quality and done right rather than fast, but it's tough to keep up the enthusiasm that long. :sleep:

Reactions: Sgt301

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I just went back and checked my pledges and have nine paid for figures to include a nurse and a couple MP’s. I will probably throw a couple more troops onto the order when this finally happens. I wistfully glance at my M113 on the shelf and look for space to bring out the M48 Patton tank; not to mention the M151 mutts.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I hear you. I will likely end up adding more viet kong when the time comes. In my current order, I think I have two regulars, a female, and an RPG version. Charlie needs more than four warm bodies. And of course, I skipped the NVA regulars, and I'll probably rectify that too. When somebody produces solid real-world OpFor, I feel the need to support that.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
I"m watching this ks from MTF...even being unable to participate thx to Marauders policy due to EU and UK (which I do not understand even today - even after the story that they opened an ebay store so "we" finally can order from them...order from stuff which they can"t sell from the new load-outs...yeah..)
So...I"m watching and seeing this "news" - its so disappointing and frustrating:
- They wrote down an epos about how delays are happen, but they do not mention any dates.
- They show us a helmet band...yup....whats is wrong with the stuff they used for googles that has band around helmet? "Lets invent the wheel....again".
- New articulation.....for them - maybe. JoyToy using the same articulation points for several years already.
"Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V"
- And of course the photos......Figure on some "sand" ground - so they can easily hide the figure stand under the sand. Showing how "steady" the figure in different poses...yup..
(and what the heck happened to the M1 carbine"s stock?)

So many delays, such a big wait....and all what they can say: "when we get info - you get info"

P.S.:
JoyToy made the WW2 soldiers not so long after the MTF release. I do not know, but really hopes, that JoyToy will show up their Vietnam era figures right after MTF. I"ll be honest - having both stuff, I will prefer MTF thx to its boldness and simple customization source. Due to the circumstances (thx to MTF) - I have to and sometimes I like to change to JoyToy thx to its resourcefulness and low prices.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
One thing I noticed about the LBE shown above on the figure is that it should only have two larger ammunition pouches and not the smaller continuous row of pouches. I think someone confused a bandolier with the LBE and its setup. Nothing an exacto knife can’t fix.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I just want to get these figures in-hand. They're already 18 months behind. Every time they put out an update, I have to check my spreadsheet to remind myself what I even ordered.

What I find curious is why they insist on throwing cold water on the idea of selling these things to the general public. I know they need to emphasize that the kickstarter backers have to come first, because obviously, but why not go ahead and say "when that's done, we'll make plenty of these so everyone can fill out their ranks." Do they not plan on making more than the kickstarter quantity?

Seems like if you made all these tools and spent literal years tweaking everything with the factory and such, you'd want to make sure you got the most production out of them that market demand could absorb. No doubt there are plenty of people who have learned of these in the interim and would buy some, as well as backers who would consider buying more than what they pledged three years ago. But every update, they inform us they "might" sell some of these to the public later? Such a strange way to do business. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I hope they sell these as part of their regular online catalog after the kickstarter ships out to backers as I can see myself army building them.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Well that's a kick in the teeth...

"To our Marauder Vietnam backers,

After deep consideration and evaluation of our current project status, I
have decided that Marauder GR will be providing full refunds to all backers of the Marauder Vietnam Kickstarter campaign. I understand that you may have questions as to how, and why, this decision to refund was reached, and I will explain, to the best of my ability, factors that led to this decision. I'll also answer some additional questions that I anticipate you might have.
"

I mean, sure, a refund is nice, but three years later, that money is worth half of what it was when I gave it to them. And while they'll eventually sell these items in their store, it won't be for the same price per unit as the kickstarter for sure.

On one hand I applaud the honesty. On the other, this blows.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
While they are one of the better Kickstarter companies out there, 3 years is a little long for a product like this. Especially when considering they need to restock their store with similar products.

it’s probably best to pull the plug now rather than risk more if they can’t make delivery dates. I suspect some have already tried to get their money back.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I'm not calling them out as crooks or having done anything nefarious... I just think it's absurd that three years in, "Ooops, sorry. Let's pretend it never happened" is the best resolution they can muster.

They're trying to put a lot of blame on covid, but they took my money in '21 when most of the world was well past the china virus. So that excuse feels a bit disingenuous. The remainder of the excuse is that basically everything they did in the past no longer worked, unexpectedly. The rest of the action figure world doesn't seem to be having these issues, so I can only conclude that their processes were sketchy to begin with.

In the end, it is what it is. Being irritated won't make the figures appear, so no point in dwelling on it. Hopefully I'll get my money back somehow. I paid in two chunks with two different payment methods, so who knows how that will all get unraveled.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
They did start out selling “extra” PTE/WPC items.

I like them but I am so over any kind of pre order or kickstarter. I will only fund a KS if they have a proven record on actually making said product.

That said hopefully the items will eventually be available.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
I dont understand the peoples reaction to be honest. Everybody stays so positive and even want to continue to fund them....but do everybody realize, that everyone one...each participant - has lost money? You put an amount of money to the kickstarter...3 freaking years ago - and as we all know the money lose its value thx to the time, if you wont put it in some profitable business...in other words - today you wont be able to buy the same amount of stuff for the same amount of money you could 3 years ago...your money lost its value...very short version: "people lost money". Still..many just cheers and try to show their huge loyalty.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Given other Kickstarters that went belly up, at this point I think people are just happy to get their money back.

That could always change if not everyone does.

But it’s a shit everyone loses situation.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
No doubt, Hun's correct, with rampant inflation, my $269 in 2021 no longer has the same buying power, even if I get it all back. But you know what has zero buying power? The money Army Alphas stole from people... the money Club ARAH stole from people. Those are just the two scams I can recall that absconded with my money. There are probably more. So while getting a refund three years later is still a flavor of getting screwed, it's not like the ones that just vanished.

I'm getting like V-V, I'm unlikely to support anything going forward unless it's a proven entity. But to be fair, I think we all thought Marauder's reputation was "a proven entity" in 2021. This wasn't their first big project, so they had a track record of success. That's part of why this is such a disappointment, as they seemed like a low-risk endeavor.

I'm not sad I recently supported Image/Skybound's Joe comic compendium campaign, and Haslabs are still reliable, if not slow. But my willingness to trust most of these zero-guarantee campaigns is pretty much over.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Honestly - I"m really sorry for you guys..

And yes - I"m on the negative side of things with MTF. ITs my constant bad experience with them, but I"m trying to think rational and dont harm anyone on this.
Just tell me the truth - do you think, its really the factory"s fault as the MTF states?
The same factory they were working with, and probably the same one they did other new stuff we saw while the kickstarter were going on?

And just read carefully again their post: they will produce this stuff anyway....I"m not Batman and not Columbo - but something isnt just right about that....
Maybe I"m paranoid...but I wont be surprised if the kickstarter stuff will soon showing up in the store but at much higher price it was during the kickstarter..and even other stuff will get a slightly price raise. In my opinion the production prices were the main reason why this all happened, and looks like it was the smartest and cheapest way to prevent bigger losses, everything else - is just part of the show.

And just to be called crazy for something :D :
We dont know how they were using the kickstarter money. Nobody knows...My crazy guess is that they were using their previous profit to start to produce the stuff while the money they got from the funds they just put away (as a backup if everything goes to hell like it did) - as many previous kickstarter showed us as an example. Tell me, where is the smartest place to put that sum of money? Nope not in the fridge like the russians did :D...
Exactly - as a deposit to the bank. So while it was laying there as a backup...it even get some % every year, or month or I dont know....
So lets conclude: they put the money in production...which is still going on and the stuff will be sold at higher price (which means profit for them)...while they were able to stop the kickstarter, pay back the money to people and even get a profit on it.
Why stop the kickstarter right now? Well, it means there are stuff ready to sell. IF they put something form that kickstarter up on the webstore - people will buy it immediately. Then why put it there with 3 year old prices with a big chance of loss?
This is my "mad" theory on all of this..unless MTF wont start to open up and speak to people, what they never did before and probably wont do it in the future...:/

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
And just read carefully again their post: they will produce this stuff anyway....I"m not Batman and not Columbo - but something isnt just right about that....
Maybe I"m paranoid...but I wont be surprised if the kickstarter stuff will soon showing up in the store but at much higher price it was during the kickstarter..and even other stuff will get a slightly price raise. In my opinion the production prices were the main reason why this all happened, and looks like it was the smartest and cheapest way to prevent bigger losses, everything else - is just part of the show.
This is the key part and my exact thoughts the minute I read the email. Inflation has been so high the last three years, the money they collected either isn't enough to cover the project or they think they can sell the stuff for far more now. So I absolutely expect the store prices to be higher than the KS when they are eventually offered for sale. 100% guaranteed.

But on the other hand, they're offering KS backers store credit of 125% of their pledges in lieu of refunds, so if stuff really does go up in price, you'll be able to buy more than if you bought it with refunded dollars. But that alone tells me the prices will go up at least 25%, and probably more.

Again, I think it's a shitshow, but I'm not necessarily ascribing ill-intent... just mismanagement causing delays and an inability to foresee 40% inflation in three years.... because they didn't imagine it would take that long to begin with. I'm not letting them off the hook, as it'll be a while before I do more business with them, but like I said before, being mad doesn't accomplish anything. It just takes up my time and energy, not theirs. Not gonna let them beat me twice!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
The China factories are quick to screw over Hasbro & Mattel. Can’t imagine the smaller companies aren’t being screwed over too.

At the least they seem like back of the line as far as the China factories are concerned.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
I"ve been very brave :D...and posted this right in the MTF fan group on facebook.
It lasted nearly 2 hours and was deleted without a track....So I just want to leave it here just for a reason,
a reason to show people when it was mentioned and see how it turned out in the end.
If you find it wrong, or its against any rules - youre welcome to delete it. Honestly, I really want to know your opinion and what exactly you think about it.

I just did the math:

According to the CPI Inflation Calculator:
In 2021 you had - 100 USD
In 2024 those money value are only - 84 USD.
16% inflation in 3 years period.

According to the same calculator this years inflation is 2,89% (and its is only Sept 1), but lets stay positive and say that these 3% dont change until january 2025.
It means that 01.01.2025 - your 100 USD from 2021 will cost only: 81 USD - 19% drop.

So MTF gives you 125% for your 100 USD. Lets do the math:

125% - 100% and - 19% = you still in +6%
In 100 USD the 6% is = 6 USD
(Yes I did the math with 19%, cause I"m not so sure we will see ALL the kickstarter stuff until 2025)
So it means your 81 USD and the + 6 USD = 87 USD in total.

87 USD - 100 USD = and you at -13 USD in total.

Now...you have your 87 dollars ...The kickstarter stuff wont show up in one time. It will show up in different times with different stuff from the stretch goals...so...the inflation rate wont wait for you and still increase and your money still decrease . And it was mentioned that all the new stuff will have "slightly price increase". How much - we dont now, but I"m more than sure that you guys want to buy multiple and it means each item will go for the increased price.
And maybe the worst thing of them all - while in kickstarter you had a guarantee of getting all the stuff you wanted - but from the webstore - you will have to fight for the stuff you need or want, or you just stay with nothing. (as it was so many times with the geared up figures)

P.S.:
I just did the math for 175% too...its says for "early mayhem". 30 items for 419 USD. ("All in" the 1st)
Your 419 USD with 19% inflation is = 337 USD today.
As I did above: 175% - 100% - 19%= +56%
56% of 419 USD = +234,64 USD this is what you going to get according to the numbers.

While everybody thinks its good, but the situation is much worse:
419 USD / 30 items = roughly 14 USD for an item. (as I know items in kickstarter - is a fully geared up figure) That was the deal, if you paid more back then.
Todays price for a fully geared WW2 soldier (I use them as base example of price) - is 29,99 USD (and according to MTF the Vietnam figures will increase in price)
Even with todays price: 30 items * 29,99 USD = 899,7 USD
Your 337 USD + 56% of 419 USD ( is +234,64 USD) = 571,64 USD (this what you get in total)

571,64 USD - 899,7 USD = You are at -328,06 USD for the same 30 items you were paying in 2021. And this sum will increase due to new prices.

And these 125%, 175% and 200% - you will get only as a store credit, which means you will have to use them on the store products only.
So it means neither you choose the A nor the B - you are at money loss, and those big numbers of % is just part of the show, but lets stay on the positive side of things: at least we getting something back.

P.S. n2: (just because I"m angry about all of this):
We pledged altogether: 512 596 USD - 3 years ago. (on the kickstarter page - you can check it)
The kickstarter takes 10%.
512 596 - 10% (which is 51 259,6) = 461 336,4 USD in total.
If you just put this amount in for ex: 4% / year (I took an average) investment - its rough 18.5 grand a year.
In 3 years = 55 360,37 USD to be accurate.
(461 336,4 + 55 360,37 ) - 512 596 = we have 4 100,77 USD as profit just for nothing in MTFs pocket.

I"m more than sure they used different sum of money to start the project, and the collected money was just saved as a backup for situation like we have now. So its reasonable to put the money in for % and not just hold it as it is.

Thank you for lookin through all the numbers, I would much appreciate if you check them and tell me if its wrong or not.

Cheers! =)

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I don't think your initial math is correct. You can't simply add and subtract percentages because they are fractions of different base numbers. Math doesn't work quite like that.

100 dollars * 81% = $81 of buying power. Then they're giving you a 25% bonus, so that's $81*125% = $101 (approx). So in that regard, they're roughly giving you equivalent value. They even said in their email that they will guarantee that whatever you get in store credit will buy you the same number of figures or whatever that you'd have gotten in the campaign. I do appreciate that part. It makes it seem less shady like they're trying to give you less than what you originally ordered.

On the flip side, your calculations for how much interest they earned did not include some massive amount that they collected outside of KS in the backerkit purchases. In my case, I bought more in extras via backerkit than I did via the campaign. So their potential gains just sitting on our money is probably substantially larger than your projection.

Taking the credit is not appealing to me, as the odds that the figures you wanted are going to come out anytime soon is not great, so what good is all the extra credit... to buy up old stock at inflated prices? And if you want a refund, you just flushed 19% of that money that could have been growing the last three years, so that's a double whammy. But truth is, I don't want my money tied up in store credit indefinitely until they stock something interesting, and this major setback only cements my position as a mostly 6" collector at this point.

So chances are they've lost me. Chances are I will never re-buy these 4" figures even if they all come out in a timely fashion. I lost about $50 of "value" due to inflation, and while that blows, in the big picture, that's a zeroburger. It's not even a tank of gas. It's not worth losing sleep over, as I'll recover financially somehow.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
100 dollars * 81% = $81 of buying power. Then they're giving you a 25% bonus, so that's $81*125% = $101 (approx). So in that regard, they're roughly giving you equivalent value. They even said in their email that they will guarantee that whatever you get in store credit will buy you the same number of figures or whatever that you'd have gotten in the campaign. I do appreciate that part. It makes it seem less shady like they're trying to give you less than what you originally ordered.
First of all - thank you very much for your time and help to check it ! :)(y)

Yeah you right! I shouldn"t "-19%" again...
Yes it means at 100 USD youre 101,25 USD just with numbers. Which is +1,25 USD in total...yeah...
And at 175% still....you are at "-309,95" USD for the 30 items

About the backerit - I dont see those numbers, so I played with the only one I knew. :geek:

The info that you will get the same amount of stuff - its new to me and something isnt correct.
The stuff they produce - got expensive, this is why they increase the prices. How can they give out full geared figures in that amount if they get more in value? Its a clear loss.
No...thats not right....
2 things possible:
- you will get something, but not the things you wanted in the first place...(which doesnt make sense at all for us)
- they have found a new factory that produces the stuff for cheap....and we will notice it in the quality.

I"m getting more and more excited what the heck is gonna happen in the end :)...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
No, I think the prices on the site will increase, but the bonus amount given in store credit *should* make up for it.

Here is the part of the update that states their intent to give you equivalent value (or more):

"In anticipation of the possibility of a future retail price increase, we’ve proactively increased the Store Credit Offer values. If you select the Store Credit option, we guarantee you will be able to select and receive equivalent product value, or better, than the value of your previously selected pledge. Please note that this guarantee applies to product, and shipping costs will vary depending on the frequency of order placement. Please also understand that we cannot guarantee when specific Vietnam figures might become available, and while many of the Vietnam items will absolutely be made, it is also possible that some of them will not be. Store credit can be applied to any products offered at our website, www.MarauderInc.com and we are also investigating the possibility offering additional special perks or offers to those who select the Store Credit Option."

If you pledged enough money to buy 20 figures, and they give you enough store credit to buy 20 figures, then all the inflation vs retail price vs value talk and calculations are meaningless. 20 figures = 20 figures. The bigger issue is that the product people wanted to buy isn't available.

In my case, I simply have lost interest in the product and the scale. I'd rather have my (diminished) money back to put toward something else, like a Ramen Bread Truck or something.

Last edited:

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Please do not mis-judge me, but I was copying the same text here. :giggle:
Due to my non-english origin....I see the english words (you colored in yellow) - but have zero understanding of them. Why its so freaking shady and complicated for understanding?

"Equivalent product value" - what does it mean?...For me its a prettier name for "unwanted stocked stuff" they will happily drop to you that will cost the value you put in for previously. Unless it isnt clear like: "you will get the kickstarter items: this and that" - it can be explained as you wish....blah...

"Please note that this guarantee applies to product, and shipping costs will vary depending on the frequency of order placement." - Its look like the chinese sellers from ebay/aliexpress. You can see the lower price - but they tries to get back the rest of the money with the huge price of the shipping cost :D...

And of course the winning sentence:

"...while many of the Vietnam items will absolutely be made, it is also possible that some of them will not be..."

So...the problem when you shot down something similar (i.e. kickstarter)...is that most of the people had some plans for different items. With such statements - they just killing your plans and giving you an absolute uncertainty what is going to be next. Typical MTF use of words....I hate it. They did it previously...they do it now....old habbits, nothing changed..:(
I feel sorry for those, who will end up with not getting the items they wanted to get in the first place, just because those items wont be produced. Thats a bummer....

"In my case, I simply have lost interest in the product and the scale. I'd rather have my (diminished) money back to put toward something else, like a Ramen Bread Truck or something."

Nacho - I"m feeling your pain. Maybe not MTF, but the scale is still going on. Chicken Fried, Eagle Force, BFS, Star Wars......Acid Rain, Planet Green Valley, the JoyToy is producing like hell (I"m mostly buying only them for the last 1,5 year)...the 1/18th still in business.
Ramen - oh yeah...he producing awesome stuff...I hope his "pre-orders" wont f*ck up as MTF did.

I"ll be honest with you - I"m trying to step out of collecting as is. I"m tired of that amount of ":poop:" we getting from every site. Low quality, high sky prices, delays, ruined boxes, low quiantities, out of stocks, scalpers, lies and lies...and MTF just adds to it....Its more than enough for me. Yes I have some lines to complete - (X-men 97 classic team up (need Cable, Prof X, Jubilee and Beast), SG 2 from Jada (waiting for Guile, Honda, Blanka and Zangief) , Classified Joes (I hope they close down soon too), Magic Square TF legends line (just the season 1 and 2 characters) - and thats it. It is going to be a serious challenge to make me buy something new again and start collecting some new line....

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
The yellow text just means that if you ordered 10 figures in the KS, your store credit will get you at least 10 figures worth of products in the store. It just might not be the products you wanted because they can't say if/when those items will be released.

Well, as Dan and I have discussed in various threads, I know I NEED to collect less new stuff and star trimming down the collection to some manageable level. But right now, I'm still getting:

ALL-IN
- Classified Joe
- S7 Ultimates Joe
- Magic Square TFs from S1-S3
- MDLX TFs from S1-S3
- Simpsons 5" (Jakks Pacific)

Partial / Cherry-pick:
- Marvel Legends (X-Men / Spidey / Punisher only) (no movie figs)
- Valaverse military guys (Classified adjacent)
- Fresh Monkey Fiction - Crimson Moon figs (Classified adjacent)
- 3P legends TFs from Iron Factory, MFT, or New Age
- Star Wars - Vintage Collection & Black Series (original trilogy only)
- Ramen Toy 1/12 vehicles
- rando cool Hot Wheels / Johnny Lightning / Greenlight / M2 cars
- rando NASCAR Authentics 1/64 cars

Upcoming / Rumored lines:
- S7 O-ring Joes (ReAction+)
- Mega Construx GI Joe (unannounced, but seem to be legit rumor)

So it's clear the collection isn't getting smaller anytime soon... :) I can't believe there are about to be four distinct Joe lines in production. As much as I want to slow down, we're really in a golden age of great toys.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
… I can't believe there are about to be four distinct Joe lines in production. As much as I want to slow down, we're really in a golden age of great toys.
Not to turn this into a Joe thread, but it really is amazing that, thanks to the internet, we have more options (for the figures at least) now than we ever did at one time back when we were collecting as kids. And they are even working through creating the popular vehicles that are practical to produce at the larger scale. Crazy. Crazy I tell you! 😆

Reactions: nacho