Marauder KS "bundling"

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
So pledging Vice Admiral gets me 50 figures and I have 50 stretch goal 'slots'... so basically I could get 100 figures. I might have some extras for sale after if anybody didn't get in on the bundles with everyone else lol

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
I NEED TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE CHANGE! Switch out 1 of the Desert guys for 1 of the new Security Ops figs.

So I should have 1 Desert and 1 Security

Also did Maruaders discontinue the Modular M4 assault rifle???

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
No, I think I have that wrong. I'm confused about this whole thing.

The 50 slots that I'm picking on this Fundafull website aren't the stretch goal slots, they are the 50 that I paid for. Right? The stretch goals will be added, 3 per goal. So I'm getting a shitload of extra gear and 21 additional figures. Right? Or is that wrong?? I'm a Kickstarter virgin...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So pledging Vice Admiral gets me 50 figures and I have 50 stretch goal 'slots'... so basically I could get 100 figures. I might have some extras for sale after if anybody didn't get in on the bundles with everyone else lol

No, I think I have that wrong. I'm confused about this whole thing.

The 50 slots that I'm picking on this Fundafull website aren't the stretch goal slots, they are the 50 that I paid for. Right? The stretch goals will be added, 3 per goal. So I'm getting a shitload of extra gear and 21 additional figures. Right? Or is that wrong?? I'm a Kickstarter virgin...

I don't think so. Vice Admiral gets you 50 slots to use however you want, you can choose figures or sets.

The 'freebies' given out (3 of each stretch goal) are locked (I assume) based on what was unlocked. You get 3 of each goal, but can't customize that.

You can ADD on extra figures or stretch goals after the fact @ $15/each.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I NEED TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE CHANGE! Switch out 1 of the Desert guys for 1 of the new Security Ops figs.

So I should have 1 Desert and 1 Security

Also did Maruaders discontinue the Modular M4 assault rifle???

Changed.

And they said the M4 should be restocked sometime soon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You do realize there are several boonie hats available from casters, right? You don't have to wait until next Easter to get a Marauder one.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just thought of something else we can do with these figures.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably so.

Need to track down one of the old Galoob Warrior Bugs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The eBay prices are atrocious. I was thinking the Action Fleet version would be the most compatible. the 10" is way too big.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
The eBay prices are atrocious. I was thinking the Action Fleet version would be the most compatible. the 10" is way too big.

I was just looking at those, and thought the same thing. They're a bit more reasonable in price. I'm torn now.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You'd think NECA, with it's penchant for "unobtainable" or "cult" license acquisition would get the rights for Starship Troopers and do a Warrior Bug.

Perhaps they're set on 1:12 scale, and a WB that size has less chance of success than, say, that of the ED-209?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
With the reveal of the arctic figure today...I am thinking of changing from blue to white....decisions decisions....anyway...I like the white one now...I want to swap to white. I am building an opfor for my arctic Winfrey mix team...so these guys may be perfect for the role. :D

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
Eww, decision's are starting to get tough now since the release of the Artic fig.....Can you please change me again (sorry) and put me down for 1 Artic fig, swap him out for one of the urban (smh)

swap 1 of my Urban for 1 Artic fig Sorry, Fogg :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Figure really doesn't lend itself to "arctic" or "winter" camo.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
This is the official pic

I definitely am changing from blue Security Ops to white Winter Ops... If I should qualify for one of the freebie figures and others don't want em... I will take more white Winter Ops. :thumbsup:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Semi-official - that was done by a fan and is said to be very close to what they're doing.

true - but posted by MJ vs the other pic was photoshopped and posted by a fan...I think it is the head helmet combo that sold me...I can always add to paint apps. Not like I don't do that to all my other figures. :thumbsup:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Semi-official - that was done by a fan and is said to be very close to what they're doing.

I think it needs a green disruptive pattern in it. At least that's what I'd do.

It's still not cold weather gear, but only rivet counters like me will care. :trollface:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
OK so Slay switching to white? Need to update that when I get home.

Also, can anyone who's friends with Keenan message him on facebook? Im not. I need his figure picks this week or I'm going random.

Get him all white...and then he can send them to me! :trollface:

Please change mine for sure. Thanks. I am locked in now. :thumbsup: