Marauder KS "bundling"

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I agree with NSA & Fogger getting a full set for being the frontmen on this. All my guys are gonna be urban ops so I'm only interested in the grey, black & blue accessories. Whatever the easiest way to disburse them to me is will work for me. If that means that I get some of the other colors at first and then have to trade with you guys so be it, but I'd like to think that amongst all of us we can come up with a better plan than that.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
After consideration - I really don't like the green figure so I am fine with no green anything. Or red for that matter. :D But if that is what I end up with - totally cool.

I grabbed the one last figure so you all would have the 50 taken care of. (Who knew there would be a second bundle?) I ended up pledging on my own too.

I agree that Fog and NSA should get 1 of everything and the ghost head. :thumbsup:

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
NO MIXING AND MATCHING OF COLORS! :grumpy:

FINE!

:trollface:

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
free set of accessories AND a free figure, and still donate a figure to the site for reviews/contests from each bundle.

Sounds like the best option for everyone involved. If no one wants a free red figure, I'll take one. (I don't particularly like the red one, but I can figure out something to do with it. Better than blue.)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Take a head count (no pun intended) of who wants unmasked heads, then distribute in descending order from who put in the most dosh?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Math!! Damn it!

Just making sure everyone (in my group) has the correct figure/set listing in the first post? I imagine they should be sending out the survey soon to submit what we want.

They unlocked new stuff yesterday so if you want to make a change let me know.

Relecant

Enlisted
Mar 20, 2014
Virginia
I'd take a free red figure if there's one available. Would go right with my Crimson Guard group... :greedy:

Anyway, there's always being able to get them in the Marauder store next year, or with the next KS, so no big deal. I was gonna do my own pledge last night, but watched a movie and forgot by the time I went to bed.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm still ok with my selections...agree that Fogger and NSA get to keep something for the hassle and them we play the waiting game to see what all actually shows up and then figure out who gets what.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
December, but I'd steel myself for a Q1 '15 release.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
An update:

Hey MTF Team Members!

Again, THANK YOU for your amazing support! Because of you, we not only reached our funding goal, but were able to unlock 14 of the stretch goals! Unfortunately, several of the most requested accessories were not unlocked and some were not even part of the stretch goals. We had a meeting and decided to direct some of our resources set aside for the upcoming Marauder "Gun-Runners" Series #8 weapon set TOWARDS some of the UNRELEASED items. This way we can make those items part of the pre-order. So we are adding 2 NEW add-on sets available for those in the Squad Commander level or higher to add to their orders:

Blue Gear Supplement Set $15 per set:

Blue Balaclava Mask Head Sculpt

Blue Goggle with Breather Head Sculpt

Blue Gasmask

Blue Goggles

Blue Half-Shell Helmet

Blue Armor Helmet

Blue Armor Vest

Blue Tactical Vest

Head Gear Supplement Set $15 per set:

White Balaclava Mask Head Sculpt

White Fatigue Cap

White Gasmask

White Goggles

Red Goggle with Breather Head Sculpt

Red Scarf

Red Gasmask

Red Goggles

Green Gasmask

Green Goggles

Black Gasmask

Black Goggles

When we launch the Fundafull.com Marauder Task Force order page (we're working to have it live by Friday night), you'll be able to add these sets to your current order. Also, with the new Fundafull.com MTF order page you'll be able to modify your current order, update your shipping info and pay for any new items added to your order with a credit card payment on the Fundafull site (no payment required through Amazon or Kickstarter for add-on items). Also, for those that had the event close before you could join, you'll be able to order the items (an actual online ordering system in place for the much requested "slacker backer" option). Please understand that the "Skull" Balaclava head was a Kickstarter Supporter Exclusive and and will not be available to any new participants.

Sorry, but the special Blue Gear Supplement set and Head Gear Supplement set will NOT be added for FREE to ANY contribution level packages (Commodore, Admiral or Vice-Admiral). Also, the special Blue Gear Supplement set and the Head Gear Supplement set are NOT eligible to be selected as choices for the 50 figure/set option in the Vice Admiral packages.

After your tremendous support, figuring out a way to make these additional sets available was the least we could do!

Thanks again!

MJ

If anyone in my bundle wants either of those, let me know.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
So they set up on a website outside of kickstarter to take in additional funds so KS doesn't get a cut and they can keep the orders coming in.

That's actually a really smart move.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
So they set up on a website outside of kickstarter to take in additional funds so KS doesn't get a cut and they can keep the orders coming in.

That's actually a really smart move.

A lot of Kickstarters that offer "stuff" will do that once funding is met at the end of the allotted time. I think it's less about KS getting a cut or not, and more about simply keeping the orders coming in.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Okay, so Marauder is going through the Fundafull website for order processing. We have until the end of May to make changes to the order.

I'm going to enter the order with what's currently on the front page, as far as who wants which figures. If that's not correct or you want it changed, please post in here ASAP. I won't finalize the order until the end of the month.

Likewise if anyone wants to kick in some extra money for additional rewards.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I'm confused by this Fundaful thing... it looks like I can take all figures for my stretch goals instead of taking the items I'm supposed to get? Like, I can skip all the gear sets and just get extra figures? Is that right??

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
It doesn't include the free stuff you get from your stretch goals; you're just allocating figures or stretch goals - if you have them to allocate; you'd have to have pledged as a vice admiral or put extra money in.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I still want the blue security guy. What ever else I get is a bonus. Prefer no Green or Red...but if hey I know how to paint so whatever is cool. :D