Marauder KS "bundling"

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
this might be a dumb question...

What exactly comes with the figure accessory-wise? Trying to decide if I want to send some $$ to add a few of the accessory sets.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
What exactly comes with the figure accessory-wise? Trying to decide if I want to send some $$ to add a few of the accessory sets.

Just what's shown in the first "official" pictures under each description.

Desert Ops:

Urban:

Night Ops:

Spec Ops:

The Security Ops figure didn't have an "official release" photo, just this:

This photo notes that it doesn't come with the pistol, scarf or grenades:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Wow. And here I thought they would have at least came with a gun or something. Wrong assumption.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nope. If they get to the 300K stretch the items will be new versions of guns we're already sick of (AK, M4).

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Wonder if they will release any info on how many figs were sold as part of this kickstarter?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
That's just way too much work Fogger...

Has anyone sent extra money for accessory kits and when do we have to have that money in by?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Not that I'm aware of, and I'd assume April 30th is your last day to make changes to your pledge, so before that.

I have a plan for distribution of the stretch goals that we're already getting, however, that should see everyone getting some parts. I just have to run it by NSA and everyone else, and I wanted to wait until we knew for sure which goals we'd be getting.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Wow. And here I thought they would have at least came with a gun or something. Wrong assumption.

Pfft...how the heck else are they gonna get you to spring for the weapons on their site if they include them with the figures...c'mon man, THINK!

:trollface:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I was thinking more along the lines of the pouches and grenade holders...

I think I'll just wait and see what they get in the store later on and buy extra pouches and what not then.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
All these tier 1 figures with their grenades hanging by the spoons like it's 1965. :D

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
The worst part is now I have to decide on my break down. The green and black figs are out. I was set on gray and tan versions, but damned if I didn't go all ARAH-FAG over the blue one.

Decisions...

and Eddie - I just threw down for a bunch of nades and flashbangs from them because I figure there's going to be a rush on them as soon as the kickstarter ends...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
NSA and I are working out plans for what to do with the free stretch goals accessories that we get now. If you haven't already noted which figures you want, please do so ASAP so we're prepared if they ask us and so we can figure out who gets what.

And yes, Ewok, you'll get your damn boonie. :thumbsup:

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
I'm pretty confident we'll see the Irma-Inez level, I just hope they get the normal last minute surge and get to the Julie and Kevin levels. It's crazy how much more successful this campaign's been compared to the two gun ones.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I really want a bunch of white guys. The white gear would be a killer combo too. Would make it easier for customs too I think.

This whole figure thing seems to have really appealed to people.. likely since Hasbro is closing shop. Weapons? While cool.. everyone already has a million of them laying around it seems.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The last set of wasn't exactly made up of awesome choices.

And that poor FAL. I guess I'll continue waiting for a "perfect" one.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, I really want a bunch of white guys. The white gear would be a killer combo too. Would make it easier for customs too I think.

This whole figure thing seems to have really appealed to people.. likely since Hasbro is closing shop. Weapons? While cool.. everyone already has a million of them laying around it seems.

Of course it appealed to people. Was there another option to really consider? :) Was a good time to do this honestly. The figures are pretty cool but I just am baffled by the idea of making the shin guards permanent. Would have been a nice add on. Oh well. At least this did good so they can do other projects. One I would love to see is some properly scaled weapons. :trollface:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Hasbros taking a break...they'll see how successful these $15-$20 figs are and next year we'll see Joes on the peg again, but a new higher price excused by apologists...:rolleyes:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Hasbros taking a break...they'll see how successful these $15-$20 figs are and next year we'll see Joes on the peg again, but a new higher price excused by apologists...:rolleyes:

This is actually what I think of every time someone posts a "Hasbro should learn from this!" - they may, but it won't be the lesson you want...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, they learn all of the lessons, but only execute the ones that add to, and not subtract, from the bottom line...or at least the ones they think will add to the bottom line...